Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cornavirus pandemic has just highlighted how self centred the woman is! She cannot see a thing from others point of view! Imagine amelia, just imagine if you had to go out and work in this!! Instead of moaning about boredom, see it from another view!! Selfish, money grabbing cow, and as for trying to flog the nail course.....how about you volunteer in your community instead? Oh because you wont get any readies from that will you?? Theres more important tit going on, get your head put of your arse and realise!!
Remember that time she was absolutely outraged by the amount of litter in her local park and she (Chris) went about picking it all up, all for the sake of an Instagram story? Flash in the pan. Or the time she knitted those bleeping hats for charity but still tried to claim back her costs so that she wasn’t actually donating anything? One time thing. She’s still bleating on about the time she had a moderate haircut like 3 years ago and donated the hair. She would never volunteer unless there was something in it for her and that’s not even a hate comment, it is proven by her track record. What kind of odious person tries to organise a way for other people to give to charity while not giving anything herself? All she does is sit on her sofa getting cheap thrills over strange men on the internet commenting on her boobs and being entitled. I hope this situation pushes her back into traditional employment so she can actually get a dose of real life and stop being such a misguided brat.

Reactions: 10
I watched some of her live the day before yesterday (me and 19 other people at the time) and tbh she seemed a bit depressed. I felt quite sorry for her. She was flat in her delivery, talking about some nail polishes but with no enthusiasm or energy and barely anybody talking to her. It seems a very lonely existence.

I watched some of her live the day before yesterday (me and 19 other people at the time) and tbh she seemed a bit depressed. I felt quite sorry for her. She was flat in her delivery, talking about some nail polishes but with no enthusiasm or energy and barely anybody talking to her. It seems a very lonely existence.
She has no friends. She’s an only child. She has Chris and her dog. Who is she going to zoom or FaceTime with? Who is she texting or IM’ing? No one. People don’t want to make an effort to check in on someone who’s self righteous, condescending and self absorbed. She’s made her bed....

Reactions: 7
She has no friends. She’s an only child. She has Chris and her dog. Who is she going to zoom or FaceTime with? Who is she texting or IM’ing? No one. People don’t want to make an effort to check in on someone who’s self righteous, condescending and self absorbed. She’s made her bed....
True that. I think she needs to think about a different bed. This one doesn't spark joy.

Reactions: 1
True that. I think she needs to think about a different bed. This one doesn't spark joy.
I agree. She does not seem happy. And while these are definitely times where many people are unhappy because they find themselves forced to meet their demons head-on, I think most people are more resilient. It's no surprise that a woman who wailed because someone cut a few centimeters too many off her hair, who cries over people criticizing her on the internet, who gets her knickers in a twist over questions about lip fillers and who struggles to get over the bad end of a relationship years after it's been over should be dramatically ill-equipped to deal with existential worries during a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
Her lives are always like that. I've always said she is completely different in her lives, compared to her vlogs and hauls. Theres no "hey team!" enthusiasm. I reckon the lives are the real Amelia.

Reactions: 2
Her lives are always like that. I've always said she is completely different in her lives, compared to her vlogs and hauls. Theres no "hey team!" enthusiasm. I reckon the lives are the real Amelia.
Yeah, it was like she couldn't even be bothered to fake it. If they're all like that it's not a surprise so few tuned in yikes

I am no fan of the grating "hey team" stuff, but it's still sad that she seems unhappy. Why does she do social media if it doesn't keep her somewhat content? Is she just afraid of change?

I am no fan of the grating "hey team" stuff, but it's still sad that she seems unhappy. Why does she do social media if it doesn't keep her somewhat content? Is she just afraid of change?
I reckon shes just afraid of admitting it's not gone the way she thought it would

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Toby get lots of walks anyway you lazy cow. Why does it take lockdown & sunny weather for you to get out and walk him properly. Obviously admitting she’s only out walking for the sake of it and wouldn’t normally. Poor animal.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Toby get lots of walks anyway you lazy cow. Why does it take lockdown & sunny weather for you to get out and walk him properly. Obviously admitting she’s only out walking for the sake of it and wouldn’t normally. Poor animal.
too busy trying to get likes on his Instagram to worry about walking him.

Not much of an animal person, but Toby does seem like a happy well-kept dog to me. Or isn't he? The production she makes about walking him now is odd indeed - wouldn't he be fatter or behaviourally different if she didn't walk him properly when there's no pandemic? I just took her talking about this for an attempt to make us believe that her life has drastically changed when it hasn't - still walking the dog and lazing about on the couch, just less freebies.

As for her little joke about not being able to get away from Chris - must suck that he doesn't stay out of her way all day before he turns into her cook at night or her litter picker on the weekend.

Screenshot_20200405-155655_Instagram.jpg
She gave herself permission to exist for a few days, rather than trying to achieve! 😂😂😂 Bloody hell Amelia, give your head a wobble! You spend every day sat on your sofa, in your dressing gown while your lodger/boyfriend does everything for you. Regarding your business(es?!), I reckon you spend a third of your time trying to encourage people to read old blog posts, a third "subtly" begging for freebies and the other third trying to exploit your followers good nature by asking them to pay for content & tutorials that are readily available online. Then, to show your gratitude, throw in a lecture on how we should be more Amelia.

(Sorry for the rant but this woman irritates me beyond belief. Dont come crying now when, only a fortnight ago, all that mattered to you was showing yourself off in bikinis, while other people's lives went to tit)

Reactions: 17
She didn’t seem to care about her career when she was in Mexico and rest of us back home where already getting locked down and losing jobs

Reactions: 9
why does she have to post like she’s got it the worst. Try being a key worker and risking your life every day, Try having family members around you dying or being elderly and isolated not knowing how you will get your next food shop. Or even just living alone with no one to talk to every day.
My heart bleeds for her having to spend these 2 weeks the same as how she spends her life in a normal week - at her house in her pj’s with Chris and her dog doing the bare minimum for her 3 failed businesses.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 104159
She gave herself permission to exist for a few days, rather than trying to achieve! 😂😂😂 Bloody hell Amelia, give your head a wobble! You spend every day sat on your sofa, in your dressing gown while your lodger/boyfriend does everything for you. Regarding your business(es?!), I reckon you spend a third of your time trying to encourage people to read old blog posts, a third "subtly" begging for freebies and the other third trying to exploit your followers good nature by asking them to pay for content & tutorials that are readily available online. Then, to show your gratitude, throw in a lecture on how we should be more Amelia.

(Sorry for the rant but this woman irritates me beyond belief. Dont come crying now when, only a fortnight ago, all that mattered to you was showing yourself off in bikinis, while other people's lives went to tit)
Don’t apologise! You hit the nail on the head!

I wonder if she has had to place any of her staff that she speaks of, over at bloom from the darkness, on furlough? Can you do that with imaginary people? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahaha. Imagine the ABSOLUTE BURDEN of having to tone down all the massive hugely impressive overachieving you do on such a regular basis. Bellend.

Reactions: 5
And again. As I have said here before. If she would just admit that she is panicked, worried and therefore not getting a lot done, she would be so much more relatable.
Its the same as with her days off. If she would not try to justify them, people would not actually mind that she is talking them. But she trying to convince us (and probably herself) of her hard work without there being any results is the irritating part. At least for me.
Anyone being overwhelmed, panicked and less productive than usual is completely normal at the moment. Im a lot less productive myself, because all the changes have really exhausted me. Just don't lie. Tell it as it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.