xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she's been going on about diet shaming. She knew she was about to start peddling Slim Fast and wanted to get people on the anti-diet shaming wagon to fend off any potential hate for peddling this absolute garbage. She is so transparent.

It's also funny how she claims she's not starting this diet just because it's the new year. She's not like everyone else! She's only dieting because she finds the new year to be a "very motivating time". She's so full of tit it's unbelievable.
Oh god, you’re right! How completely ridiculous. She’s always bugged me but now she straight up disgusts me. Slim Fast promote such an unhealthy approach to weight loss. I am livid that she thinks this is ok

Reactions: 3
Do not believe for one second she’s getting hate on Instagram.
It’s painfully clear she’s attention seeking.

does such toxic energy not burn calories?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks her gym wear looks inappropriate for the gym? I'm not talking about the top necessarily, but the pants. The color of the outfit looks more like pyjamas or lingerie. It just looks odd for the gym.
I think if I looked like Kendall or kylie then I would 100% wear it however...reality.....nah, bad choice

Body positivity but on Slim Fast.....right....so she wants to lose weight.
bleeping slim fast???????????? Jesus Christ this has got to be an all time low!!! Full of vitamins and minerals?????? So are bleeping vegetables ya daft mare!!!im sorry but slim fast or anything of this ilk is the lazy approach to dieting and isn’t sustainable or healthy!! eat high protein foods and vegetables, get your butt out and exercise - this is the key to weight loss and a healthier you....not a fuckin meal replacement shake or bar! JOKE

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously done it for the few quid they’re paying her. Times must be tough and she must be skint but that’s no excuse to promote a diet drink. She better never ever call herself body positive or any of that stuff ever again after this

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously done it for the few quid they’re paying her. Times must be tough and she must be skint but that’s no excuse to promote a diet drink. She better never ever call herself body positive or any of that stuff ever again after this
totally agree, not a good move this

Is anyone here actually sending her any messages? Show of hands? I’m certainly not.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone here actually sending her any messages? Show of hands? I’m certainly not.
Nah I’m not that kinda person, if it were me tho and I was getting messages I would screenshot them for all to see

Reactions: 5
Nah I’m not that kinda person, if it were me tho and I was getting messages I would screenshot them for all to see
Or even just not read them? Surely if she’s getting ‘essay’ length messages (debatable) it’s pretty easy to tell after a few lines. Just delete them and stop moaning!

Nah, she ain’t getting any messages. She’d be sharing them with the name crossed out saying “here’s Exhibit A, B, C...” No way is she not sharing them! Loves the drama!

No, I'd never dream of sending her nasty messages, I just sit back and watch what shite she comes out with next🙄. She needs to stop with the blame game and just get on with her day to day life. She honestly can't see that it's her own hypocritical ways that annoy people. Stop trying to explain yourself all the time... nobody cares how you fill your sodding day🙄

I think she's trying to justify it to herself. Deep down she must know that it's time to give up

Dont believe for a second that people are sending her abusive messages.
She is reading here. That's her issue. She cant stand that people dont love her.

Screenshot_20200105-190025_Instagram.jpg
Another one of Amelia's favourite topics to lecture us on.

Isnt it funny that we must all still be her "test audience" that Instagram selects😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.