xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Spent the entire day crying'...over what?! The fact you came and read Tattle and we called you out on your so called body positivity but the fact you're selling yourself out again for slim fast! It's such a dangerous way to lose weight and completely unsustainable. Weight watchers or slimming world are must better alternatives!!!!
And no, I don't send nasty messages either, they're completely fabricated by her!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I wish Lauren and Lucy would get together and do a vlog exposing her for the manipulating, condescending individual she truly is. Can you imagine? 😂 I know Lauren came on the scene quite late. They met through social media so, perhaps the bond there wasnt as strong but lucy seemed like a very loyal, constant friend. She was right by her after the Joe fiasco. She would even pop in and do her dishes. (Amelia only ever seemed to thank her with freebies) It must take something major to lose a friend like that. What about all those fellas too, that she used to meet up with (Dec included, although I know she claimed his girlfriend kept him away from her.) She liked to make out she was one of the guys. Really though, I reckon she liked to be the only girl amongst them.
She is the type of person that likes everyone right where she wants them. A controlling type of friend. Hence the dummy out of the pram if someone dared cancelled plans with her. Its probably also why she gets so worked up about those online that disagree with her. She cant control them.
Remember the person on here saying they knew her from school, that she was a bully. Control! (Yet she now cries troll and bully at every opportunity? )
Amelia, we know you read here. Instead of blaming everyone around you for how you feel, look inward. Look at your own behaviours, past and present. Recognize them and make changes, before you drive everyone away, both in real life and online.

Reactions: 7
I subscribed to her for about two weeks, when she got her rescue dog, took him back and then bought a puppy. She’s dull, and I couldn’t be bothered to watch videos of someone who has less going on in her life than me, who does almost nothing.

'Spent the entire day crying'...over what?! The fact you came and read Tattle and we called you out on your so called body positivity but the fact you're selling yourself out again for slim fast!
Chris is one lucky guy 😂

It’s odd behaviour. She posted the ‘joke’ message from her friend but she doesn’t show any of the supposed bad ones. Surely if they existed she would want to because that’s free sympathy from her 5-10 remaining loyal followers.

Reactions: 7
1. Totally agree these abusive messages are all in her head for the reasons articulated by others on this thread.

2. Slimfast? She should be ashamed. Absolutely disgraceful to be peddling such crap to her younger followers.

Reactions: 5
It’s odd behaviour. She posted the ‘joke’ message from her friend but she doesn’t show any of the supposed bad ones. Surely if they existed she would want to because that’s free sympathy from her 5-10 remaining loyal followers.
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 4
Also, Slimfast is an ollllllllld product, been done by all the celebs in the early 2000s. Everyone knows it is a shady product. A bad PR move.

Reactions: 3
My young cousin follows her and I’m going to be having a word with her about the slim fast thing. Don’t want her thinking it’s ok because idiot “influencers” are shamelessly promoting it. Hoping she will unfollow

Reactions: 6
'Spent the entire day crying'...over what?! The fact you came and read Tattle and we called you out on your so called body positivity but the fact you're selling yourself out again for slim fast! It's such a dangerous way to lose weight and completely unsustainable. Weight watchers or slimming world are must better alternatives!!!!
And no, I don't send nasty messages either, they're completely fabricated by her!
She's now deleted this story and the other long posts she wrote about haters....how convenient!

Reactions: 4
She’s doing so much moaning & attention seeking she’s just boring all her followers away. Imagine being on a positive new year vibe & seeing her miserable moany posts! Stfu & get on with life like everyone else.
1171E253-929A-4E5A-B7D0-082BB8EB990B.jpeg

She claims she has made some reports to the police. She's mentioned this before, so she's probably just referring to the past, or lying to scare off trolls. And now comments on her Instagram posts are limited.

Screenshot_20200105-192149_Instagram.jpg

She must make herself so miserable going on these rants all the time!! You have to have a pretty sad life to sit and think of new ways to tell off your followers.

Tomorrow is a new day... and a new rant
This is so joyless. She hates the work. She hates the engagement and the followers.

Just own it and say - im taking a day off. Just say - I can afford it, I'm doing it lol. The issue isn't with the time off, nobody is obligated to work full time hours anyways. The issue is with her entitled insistence that she deserves it because she works way harder than anybody else realises or anybody else could. That's such a crap attitude. Just keep your head down, grind quietly, stop complaining.

Reactions: 6
I was chatting to my boyfriend in the car last night about amelia and the "hate" she gets. I told him some examples, such as the business award and how she was disappointed that someone who has better books won.. it's a business award! I also explained how when shes in love shes all condesending to people who arent as happy and when shes single shes so I'll shes hospitalised. Theres no consideration for what others are going through. I also told him about the homeless bags and how that day she lost 100+ followers and how it had nothing to do with the bags, it was because she said If you dont like me stop following, so people did. She then blamed peoples dislike of helping the homeless as she cant comprehend people dislike her.

His reaction was shes approaching things all wrong and that shes declaring I do good, I volunteer and I help homeless, what do you do? He said she should film herself handing out the bags, speaking to the homeless to understand their story and emphasise that were all a bereavement or job loss away from that reality. He said she should have arranged for a local charity to be in the video talking about how much they rely on donations and volunteers - then shes done good with her platform. As he rightfully said - theres no evidence she actually handed them out, just a snap on insta saying look what I've done...

I can’t even process the slim fast thing. Such a low. IMO it’s absolutely disgusting for her to be promoting it full stop but even worse since she’s been talking about body positivity, loving yourself, accepting weight gain etc etc for the past year or so.

I agreed with the sentiment of her post about “diet shaming” (although I wouldn’t call it that) - I believe you can be happy in yourself and still want to do better. I thought that she might put out some mildly interesting content about how to balance the two and how she is achieving her goals in a healthy way for both her body and mind. No way did I think it would be bleeping slim fast!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.