xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to exit in disgust when she said she could sue people for slander. She went on to say she won’t because ‘she’s not that kind of person’.

No. You won’t because the associated legal fees to even initiate a defamation claim are way beyond your pay grade. You won’t because that legal action would fail. You won’t because you have absolutely no grasp of even the basics of the reality of what that would involve.

As someone who works in the field this has wound me up even more than the things she usually does. She’s a bleeping moron, a professional victim and I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 8
I can't watch the live at the mo. Did she directly mention Tattle or haterrrrz in general?

Diva behaviour.

Reactions: 2
She said that there's a group of girls 'threatening her' behind the scenes! Surely she doesn't mean this site?

Reactions: 1
Change the tune Amelia! Rant after rant. Talk of having to "take action" if her business was ruined. Any issues with her, raise them privately, not publicly. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hasn’t she publicy badmouthed Bumble a few times just because they went in another direction?

I think she’s a bit confused really. I am concerned that she will show a picture or video of a product and say how brilliant it is, she picked it up wherever and loves it so much. Then the next photo/video is her linking the AD to the product. That means she lied initially by not stating AD in the first place, which doesn’t make it seem true and honest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Hasn’t she publicy badmouthed Bumble a few times just because they went in another direction?

I think she’s a bit confused really. I am concerned that she will show a picture or video of a product and say how brilliant it is, she picked it up wherever and loves it so much. Then the next photo/video is her linking the AD to the product. That means she lied initially by not stating AD in the first place, which doesn’t make it seem true and honest.
Exactly. She has already done that numerous times, where she said she loved a product then later posted the affiliate link for it. The guidelines clearly state that the viewer must be aware from the start that what they are viewing is an ad. That means it should be in the title of a video, or noted on all instagram stories/photos where you are talking about the product.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Had to exit in disgust when she said she could sue people for slander. She went on to say she won’t because ‘she’s not that kind of person’.

No. You won’t because the associated legal fees to even initiate a defamation claim are way beyond your pay grade. You won’t because that legal action would fail. You won’t because you have absolutely no grasp of even the basics of the reality of what that would involve.

As someone who works in the field this has wound me up even more than the things she usually does. She’s a bleeping moron, a professional victim and I can’t stand her.
I zoned out at that point too. She has this heir of "I know more than you" about her when reality is shes chatting utter tripe. She cant sue for defamation when all that person has done is highlight your non compliant ways.

I really think shes struggling with money so everything is affiliated now as she can make money easily that way.

Did you know if you click an affiliated link and dont delete browser cookies, I'd you buy from that site for up to three months that affiliated person makes money. I'm sure it's something weird like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thin the affiliate link thing she said anyone can do it. Basically you can apply to be an affiliate for a company and if they think you could get them some money they will approve it. So technically I suppose she could buy a product from somewhere (day Dunelm) and then post the affiliate link so that if someone then likes the dress she bought they can use her link and she makes like 10p. So is that technically an ad if she bought it anyway? She might just be putting ad on all the Gousto stuff as it’s affiliate but she paid? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Insta story up about how extra transparent she is going to be, even though she doesnt have to be. Ya know, she's just so darn professional!
I think Miss Amelia has had her knuckles rapped for not properly disclosing something and, rather than admit this, is claiming the ASA dont care and it's just *her* choice on how to mark ads.
If she is as proud of her ads/gifts/affiliates etc, then why hide it in a teeny tiny font, usually in white, on top of a white background.

Last edited:
Hahaha she’s gone from not bothering to disclose at all to now making a point of saying she’s going to DO MORE TO HELP US ALL OUT. R u ok hun 😂

She's actually wrong. The ASA has a flowchart to help determine what needs to be disclosed as an ad. All of her affiliate links need to be disclosed as ads because they're the main focus of the post. It's pretty straightforward.

The flowchart can be found in the guidelines here:

You're welcome, Amelia!

Reactions: 4
did anyone catch her live today?
I did. Long story short:
- someone asked about Bumble events. She started laughing and said “ask the person who has my job now”

Then joked about banning Bumble and ASA as topics because she gets too into it. Also said Bumble is “... difficult”.

- Someone else told her that her hairstyle is giving them Rachel vibes from Friends. Then body positivity queen went on to state that she wished she looked like Jennifer Aniston. (Lolz - that doesn’t scream “happy with my body” to me)

Someone else asked about Lauren and she didn’t even read that haha.

Reactions: 5
I did. Long story short:
- someone asked about Bumble events. She started laughing and said “ask the person who has my job now”

Then joked about banning Bumble and ASA as topics because she gets too into it. Also said Bumble is “... difficult”.

- Someone else told her that her hairstyle is giving them Rachel vibes from Friends. Then body positivity queen went on to state that she wished she looked like Jennifer Aniston. (Lolz - that doesn’t scream “happy with my body” to me)

Someone else asked about Lauren and she didn’t even read that haha.
Thanks very much for the recap!
I’m always at work when she does them lol x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.