Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings taken place whatever it is ? Liams been at college long before her shopping habits changed .
She mentions this in her latest haul, it's easier for her to go Asda whilst waiting for Liam, said at half term she might go back Morrisons, we'll see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentions this in her latest haul, it's easier for her to go Asda whilst waiting for Liam, said at half term she might go back Morrisons, we'll see!!
I thought she was just trying to justify the sudden change 😂 half terms over!…Is sixth form not part of the school he’s always attended or do they have to move schools in England?

Reactions: 3
I thought she was just trying to justify the sudden change 😂 half terms over!…Is sixth form not part of the school he’s always attended or do they have to move schools in England?
Most sixth forms are separate, only some schools have them in the same place in England.....or at least where I live that's the case.

Reactions: 2
Most sixth forms are separate, only some schools have them in the same place in England.....or at least where I live that's the case.
Ah ok ! Ours are part of the same school but a 6th form area ,only some subjects are taught off campus.

Reactions: 2
I don't know about schools, but it's so obvious she (or her friend) got caught out in Morrisons 😂

• Haha
I thought that also, definitely telling some lies there and over explaining. It's clear either Sherri has been sacked, had a warning and can no longer provide the yellow labels.

Or helen has been banned altogether!

Reactions: 5
The first one gave me nightmares last night, dreamt I was being attacked in the sea - by that! 😂

IMG_4178.PNG
IMG_4176.PNG
IMG_4177.PNG
IMG_4179.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The plain rice and dry chicken 🤢

they must have pints of beverages with their meals to manage to get it down

everyone looks so dry

Reactions: 5
Another poor haul , can’t believe she still does Easter baskets for the kids, Ella yes ! But surely the others are too old 😐

An Easter basket for Camron? 😂😂 My God woman, let him grow up!! Put some fuel in his car or give him some cash, same with Liam, I'm sure he'd prefer some cash to spend!!

Reactions: 7