Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I bet your mum and dad didn’t go out on expensive theatre trips, meals out, days out without you. That’s why she does the yellow stickers so her and Danny can have a lovely social life 😡
She’s just wrong and people who suck up to her on YouTube are deluded 😂
What concerns me is how much people comment that her meals look 'yummy' or 'amazing' 😹😹

What black steak, watery gravy, dry salad, thick bricks of mash 🤢🤢🤢

I know there's many families and individuals who are really really struggling just now to feed themselves and might not have a choice in what they eat, you can buy veg pretty cheaply and make fresh pots of homemade soup, a simple salad dressing, fresh delicious food on a budget.

My mum and dad bless them really struggled at times when we were young but we never knew- my mum and dad always had homemade nutritious meals on the table each evening.

This is why i dislike them all so strongly, Danny will most definitely earn an above average salary, Helen makes money from YouTube and doing hair which i guarantee with how sly and sneaky she is she doesn't declare it.
Yet they'll grab every yellow label going at times clearing what's there on the shelf she's said many a times she took the lot of what was there, and there's people and families who are on the bones of their arses worrying where their next meal will come from.
Everyone likes a bargain but I'd much rather someone who could really benefit from yellow labels can benefit from them.

Even more so that she's been doing dodgy yellow labels with Sherri, just cant stand her and her smug voice. Unfortunately the kids will most likely grow up the same because they've seen Helen being greedy.
---
It's when she once said that the boys 'were jumping for joy' over a packet of yellow label sausage rolls 😹😹😹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In the meals of the week, she basically says she gives Camron less food than Liam because Camron has a meal at work. But doesn’t that show the greed from Helen has rubbed off on those kids, no one needs two dinners at night. It’s just pure greed.
---
I also had a thought, wonder if she’ll start or already has started sending Danny to Morrisons to get cut price reduced stuff seeing as she’s probably banned 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Another poor haul from Asda, their dog died in it’s sleep.

Reactions: 2
How greedy!! How on earth do you need all that chicken for 5 people (not counting Ella because she's still small) there's about 30 pieces of chicken on that tray! Absolute gluttony! it is pure greed. Sorry to hear about the dog and everything but I've no sympathy for her whatsoever.
IMG_3397.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’m going to say this… her meals don’t look too bad this week 😳 bar the salmon they all look edible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me me laugh when she seemed surprised to get wraps in the FLAT taco box kit when she was expecting taco bowls 🤣 surely you would clearly see bowls would not be in a flat box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me me laugh when she seemed surprised to get wraps in the FLAT taco box kit when she was expecting taco bowls 🤣 surely you would clearly see bowls would not be in a flat box.
Shes not the brightest,unless she thought they were inflatable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another pitiful shopping haul, justified with a glimpse of her chest freezer, the one she kept religiously full for years…Until they were rumbled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s screamingly obvious she got caught isn’t it. No Morrisons again this week. She’d rather go 3 weeks without buying food than pay full price that’s how tight she is. Those poor kids. Why doesn’t she just get a job if they’re struggling that much they can’t buy food at full price? Can’t or don’t want to though? Also anyone see the fresh bananas, bet the kids wondered what they were as they normally are treated to black ones 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So obvious she got caught out at Morrisons, good job! Though bet the kids are missing their treats of cookies now, she's too tight to pay full price!

Reactions: 5
Wright at home #3 Oh Helen Tattle caught you red handed, now forever known as the Morrisons bandit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.