Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emptying her freezer, trying to con her naive viewers a reason for her not going to do a full shop...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything always looks so DRYYYYYY 🤯😳 even when it has a sauce or gravy, she still manages to make it so dry! That in itself is skill 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm actually starting to think that she doesn't do any kind of timing when she has stuff in the oven or air fryer! I think it's a case of - if it looks dry and brown, then it's ready
Probably the smell of smoke alerts her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their teeth must be ground down to stumps chewing on those charred offerings, im surprised no one chokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm always shook to my core at how she serves steak. I genuinely can't believe you'd spend money on a steak and think cooking it so long it resembles a worn-out shoe is the way to go about it. She says they like well done steak but how do they chew through that? They must have jaws and teeth like a lion's

• Haha
Another Asda not so cheap yellow sticker haul, someone in the comments asked if she's stopped shopping at Morrisons for reductions but she's not replies as yet.

Another Asda not so cheap yellow sticker haul, someone in the comments asked if she's stopped shopping at Morrisons for reductions but she's not replies as yet.
She’ll lie and say she goes Asda as liams college is near and she has to pick him up 🤥 she said she used to spend hours in Morrisons getting the bargains. And say how it was worth it, a small price to pay for such big bargains etc etc now all of a sudden she’s not acting bothered. Make it make sense Helen 😂

Trying to make out she’s got lots in the freezer, when has she ever turned down a bargain 🙄 it’s probably all she could get her hands on now her shopping buddy has been rumbled 😂

• Haha
I somehow missed last weeks meals of the week, I’ve noticed they don’t have a kebab very often now 🤔 they used to often have a kebab on a Saturday night so I wonder if it’s because their having to pay full price for food shopping now they’ve stopped it. I refuse to believe that they haven’t got enough money for a kebab or to go shopping every week. I’m sure Danny must limit what she’s allowed to spend as she doesn’t go work. I know we’ve spoken on here about this, but it would make complete sense.

Somethings taken place whatever it is ? Liams been at college long before her shopping habits changed .

Reactions: 6
That pasta bake would be rock hard the next day cold and she said the ‘kids will take it for pack up’ not they ‘might’ take it. My oldest son used to take packed lunch in secondary as he didn’t want to waste his whole break queuing for food but as soon as he started college he’d have a bit money for a Tesco meal deal/Greggs pasty etc because literally all of his college mates did the same. Imagine poor Liam whipping out a tupper ware full of left over hard pasta bake.