Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half the plate were piled high with green beans 🤢 I refuse to believe her kids eat them.
I agree.. I would be a little overwhelmed with all those green beans on my plate, so can't imagine what the kids think. Why doesn't she do a couple of different veg instead of just one.. a few carrots or something... at least they would brighten the beige plates up a little.

Reactions: 4
That desperate to save a few pence she’s buying reduced gluten free cereal. This pisses me off because my husband is coeliac and that’s potentially taking it away from someone who needs it. But he wouldn’t eat that shite anyway it tastes like cardboard, how she forces non coeliacs to eat it is beyond me 😂

That desperate to save a few pence she’s buying reduced gluten free cereal. This pisses me off because my husband is coeliac and that’s potentially taking it away from someone who needs it. But he wouldn’t eat that shite anyway it tastes like cardboard, how she forces non coeliacs to eat it is beyond me 😂
Pure greed so she and Danny can spend on themselves whilst giving the kids yellow labels and charity shop purchases

Reactions: 3
Mountainous plates full off burnt/dry/insipid food. Huge piles of rice and pasta. Her annoying pronunciation of 'pilau rice',pillow rice. Sldo Saturday she over cooked the frozen Kebab meat because she was busy getting ready to go out,good to see her social life isnt affected by money,only feeding the family

Mountainous plates full off burnt/dry/insipid food. Huge piles of rice and pasta. Her annoying pronunciation of 'pilau rice',pillow rice. Sldo Saturday she over cooked the frozen Kebab meat because she was busy getting ready to go out,good to see her social life isnt affected by money,only feeding the family
She's just a bit fick. She probably missed a lot of school or has learning difficulties - dyslexia or all three. She's probably never been out side the UK either - led a very sheltered/boring life and just a baby making machine. Sad really.

Again no Morrisons haul 👀
she still hasn’t altered her ‘budget’ of £400 a month. That’s been the same budget for as long as I’ve watched her. They are saying on the news inflation has put up food
Prices by 30% or something daft, so why hasn’t her budget increased? Her kids are getting bigger and will eat more particularly the two younger ones. She’d rather scrape out the bottom of the freezer than spend any thing extra on food. I find it so strange
Also I’ve never noticed this before but when she got the the basmati rice she called it ‘basmalty rice’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

She said Liams off to Kenya with the scots lol…Someone asked if she works.
IMG_5208.jpeg
IMG_5209.jpeg

• Wow
She said Liams off to Kenya with the scots lol…Someone asked if she works.View attachment 2845064View attachment 2845065
Please correct me if i misunderstood what she wrote but according to that Danny currently works Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday from home, so a police officer working 7 days a week? She volunteered at the school for a long time,but when it came to a paid position the head teacher withdrew the position once Helen and only one other person applied and interviewed,Danny didn't want her to work,he wanted her to have another baby (Ella) and stay at home,but Helen did want to work. I think Helen really changed once she had Ella,I get the feeling that was more Danny's choice and she went along with it.

Please correct me if i misunderstood what she wrote but according to that Danny currently works Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday from home, so a police officer working 7 days a week? She volunteered at the school for a long time,but when it came to a paid position the head teacher withdrew the position once Helen and only one other person applied and interviewed,Danny didn't want her to work,he wanted her to have another baby (Ella) and stay at home,but Helen did want to work. I think Helen really changed once she had Ella,I get the feeling that was more Danny's choice and she went along with it.
Yes I was surprised that he could work from home given the nature of his job? I don’t think she wanted a fourth child either she seemed to want to work once Olly was settled in school.

• Heart
Ah, the old I have no family around me excuse for not having a job. It will be interesting to see what happens when Ella starts preschool.

Ah, the old I have no family around me excuse for not having a job. It will be interesting to see what happens when Ella starts preschool.
She's gonna be a dinner lady!! That made me laugh a lot, the slop she she serves up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I was surprised that he could work from home given the nature of his job? I don’t think she wanted a fourth child either she seemed to want to work once Olly was settled in school.
Its concerning that a police officer may have confidential or sensitive documents at home,yo be honest,not sure I completely trust what she says any more,it's her way of justifying not working. Clearly she does hair,id be interested to know if it's declared. I get the impression Danny prefers her 'pregnant and at home',keeps her dependent on him and easier to control, Ive always picked up an uneasy vibe from him.

I notice she still sticks to the colour regime even though Camron’s a grown man.
---
Its concerning that a police officer may have confidential or sensitive documents at home,yo be honest,not sure I completely trust what she says any more,it's her way of justifying not working. Clearly she does hair,id be interested to know if it's declared. I get the impression Danny prefers her 'pregnant and at home',keeps her dependent on him and easier to control, Ive always picked up an uneasy vibe from him.
Yes, they all seem to be nervous when he’s around, her girly giggles and nervous laughter is very odd? As is Danny needing consulted on everything she does( should that be moving a chair to a different spot) all very odd imo.

• Heart
I notice she still sticks to the colour regime even though Camron’s a grown man.
---

Yes, they all seem to be nervous when he’s around, her girly giggles and nervous laughter is very odd? As is Danny needing consulted on everything she does( should that be moving a chair to a different spot) all very odd imo.
I think Helen does have some learning difficulties, potentially another reason why Danny 'picked 'her easier to control

And she'll probably take her reduced food with her! So Liam's of to Kenya, what's that for?