Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Danny went to Wetherspoons for their anniversary and gave the kids enough portions to last them till next NY 😂
IMG_2831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I find it strange she still gets quite a few yellow labels. Considering she goes into Asda during the day as she does it on the school run, there seems to be quite a few yellow labels for that time of day. And oh my goodness what a stroke of luck, two boxes of alcohol on yellow label when she was doing a new year party, what are the chances? 🙄 Looked like there was nothing wrong with them either, so why were they yellow label? Unless they were close to the bb date or the design of the packaging was changing. Will we ever stop being suspicious? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Personally i think sherri still works at morrisons, and she's just taken it off her bio. Or helen has another friend/family member who works in a supermarket.

We were shopping at one of the biggest asdas on NYE, and put it this way, the yellow labels when we had a nosey were poor to be honest especially for NYE, any yellow labels I've seen in supermarkets have never been as plentiful as Helens and low priced like hers are. I think she still has someone on the inside 😼

It's the glee in her voice 🤢 so greedy isn't she.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally i think sherri still works at morrisons, and she's just taken it off her bio. Or helen has another friend/family member who works in a supermarket.

We were shopping at one of the biggest asdas on NYE, and put it this way, the yellow labels when we had a nosey were poor to be honest especially for NYE, any yellow labels I've seen in supermarkets have never been as plentiful as Helens and low priced like hers are. I think she still has someone on the inside 😼

It's the glee in her voice 🤢 so greedy isn't she.
Yes I agree.. I think Sherri still works there and I think they got a bit jittery after it was mentioned in the comments and so they gave it a rest for a few weeks.
She makes me mad with the greed.

Me too, the audacity of her if she is getting dodgy deals to post them online 🤦i think for me the penny dropped when she managed to get Ella's travel sickness bands on yellow label, a dolly for yellow label for Ella's birthday, and then she manages to get birthday cakes for the upcoming birthdays on yellow label.
What are the odds that she 'manages' to get what she needs numerous times a week.
With the cost of living i highly doubt if her labels were genuine she'd be able to grab all she does with her yellow labels, with the amount of people struggling.

I'm not sure how Sherri does it, i think maybe helen waits around until Sherri finishes, and Sherri takes bags of reduced food to helen, Helen probably tells her each time what she needs.

I really dislike them

Reactions: 4
If those were genuine yellow sticker prices that low word would have got out by now and the store would be full of people trying to get them, our local store has the same group of people in there at reduction time and they crowd round the staff member doing them and grab all they can, as fast as they can. It's the same faces most days, I chat to a lady who works there when I go as it's early morning and quiet, she's always telling how much staff dread doing them because it's like a scrum with people trying to grab what's there and in our store they don't tend to go anywhere near as cheap as what Helen shows yet they still almost fight over them.
She makes out it's all just sat there dirt cheap waiting to be leisurely picked up. What kind of store manager thinks about selling fresh meat for less than a pound if they could easily get a couple of quid more for it?

100% the glee in her voice makes me wanna slap her 😂. Now I was thinking about this, how does she manage to get the things she wants etc? My guess is Sherri is the yellow label woman. Helen goes in puts
In her trolley what she wants reducing and takes them to Sherri and Sherri labels them up for her. Maybe pretending they don’t know each other and Helen saying ‘these are nearly out of date could you yellow label them for me please’ then she uses the self service check outs. Just a thought lol.

Would also explain all her items in her trolley turned upside down, so nobody could see them and then she'd go to a self checkout.

Would also explain all her items in her trolley turned upside down, so nobody could see them and then she'd go to a self checkout.
yeah, I always thought something iffy was going on with her hiding the price labels from other shoppers and staff, major red flag

Ah so she goes to self checkout, hmm that's abit dodgy!
Just watched her meals of week, blimey they all look so dry, that salmon, and potatoes in a curry:sick:
Her roast beef meals make me mad ( I know they shouldn't!) But if you can afford a piece of beef, cook it right, am having beef for tea tonight (brought over Xmas but we were both poorly to eat it) I popped it in slow cooker yesterday, let it chilled, and can carve nice slices, make gravy with the cooking juices, pour over and warm through in oven, her roast potatoes look awful too!!

She’s a bit dim isn’t she. Just look at the way she spelled Cameron ‘Camron’ 🫣 I don’t think she’s got much knowledge about things at all.

Another 6 steaks ready to sole boots!! 🤮 They were pretty decent looking too before she got her greedy hands on them! As for the chicken, still had uncooked flour on them, that family must have cast iron stomachs or constantly swallow Imodium!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Food shops have definitely changed, looked like she just grabbed what was there didn’t know what some of it was, big difference from her Morrisons hauls.

Two chickens on the shelf so she took both, greedy cow, one could have fed a family a few meals that had nothing!

• Heart
The meat products she got from Asda were at £2/3 and that’s reduced. Doesn’t it go to show she was 100% getting sherri to knock down the prices at Morrisons. She was literally get packs of mince for 30p and thought no one would click on 😂

I've never seen such huge mountains of mash and peas.... she was obviously low on yellow label veg this week as we all know she only feeds her kids veg if she gets a discount on it... so it was back to the good old frozen peas.

Reactions: 3
What concerns me is how much people comment that her meals look 'yummy' or 'amazing' 😹😹

What black steak, watery gravy, dry salad, thick bricks of mash 🤢🤢🤢

I know there's many families and individuals who are really really struggling just now to feed themselves and might not have a choice in what they eat, you can buy veg pretty cheaply and make fresh pots of homemade soup, a simple salad dressing, fresh delicious food on a budget.

My mum and dad bless them really struggled at times when we were young but we never knew- my mum and dad always had homemade nutritious meals on the table each evening.

This is why i dislike them all so strongly, Danny will most definitely earn an above average salary, Helen makes money from YouTube and doing hair which i guarantee with how sly and sneaky she is she doesn't declare it.
Yet they'll grab every yellow label going at times clearing what's there on the shelf she's said many a times she took the lot of what was there, and there's people and families who are on the bones of their arses worrying where their next meal will come from.
Everyone likes a bargain but I'd much rather someone who could really benefit from yellow labels can benefit from them.

Even more so that she's been doing dodgy yellow labels with Sherri, just cant stand her and her smug voice. Unfortunately the kids will most likely grow up the same because they've seen Helen being greedy.
---
It's when she once said that the boys 'were jumping for joy' over a packet of yellow label sausage rolls 😹😹😹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.