Wrestling thread. WWE AEW NJPW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. If you buy it on PPV you can watch it whenever. Doesn't have to be live.

Edited to add that you might find it cheaper to subscribe to the WWE Network instead. If your boys are keen to watch all PPV's it works out far cheaper than ordering individual ones through Sky or whichever cable company you're with. The Network is still available in the UK at the moment, and you get lots of other content included as well. Your boys can watch past PPV's, documentaries, interviews, a whole bunch of stuff.
Yep, this! We pay £10 a month for the network which easily covers all the PPVs over the year. Download the WWE network app onto your firestick, get up Sunday morning and you can watch it then.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anybody seen the text messages implicating Vince in the sex trafficking case.

I dont even want to post them

It's absolutely vile. I'd love to say this will be the end of Vince, but I'm not convinced. I also saw Fightful reporting that Brock was potentially a surprise return for the rumble as recently as this Thursday. :/

Reactions: 1
I have just read the information - it is horrific 😢

Have seen that the direct sponsors for the Royal Rumble match have withdrawn their sponsorship!

Wow, resignation from TKO. Hopefully he doesn't come back this time.
He can't. He doesn't have the power to do so like he did last time to come back again and, with the huge loss of Slim Jim as a promotional partner, that was the end of things for Vince. He jumped, but he almost certainly was about to be pushed by TKO.

Watching Big Daddy etc at my Nanna's house around 1986.

First live show was Raw at the Sheffield Hallam FM in 2003 (i think)

Last was a local wrestling show a fair few years back.

Managed another WWE one in Sheffield but sadly never saw the legend that is The Undertaker.
Did you go to the Sheffield show I think it was 2023/14 and the New Age Outlaws was there?
---
I’ve not watched The Royal Rumble for years. Do they still have random entrants like back in the attitude era?

Last edited:
I think the Women's Rumble, even with the botches, was more exciting than the Men's Rumble. Just goes to show you how powerful surprises are in the match. Can't argue with the winners. Bayley face turn is overdue. Cody making it clear he's headlining WM with Roman and The Rock needs to wait.

I think the press conference made me remember that we’re in good hands here. Everyone played their part perfectly.

• Heart
The HHH/PaulL era is off to an amazing start.
Even Stephanie showed back up with her father now gone..

It’s hard to imagine that having gone any better. So many storylines ended, advanced, or begun this weekend.

It’s hard to imagine that having gone any better. So many storylines ended, advanced, or begun this weekend.
Agree - it just seemed like everything came together at the right time so hats off to the writers and creative staff 🙂