Wrestling thread. WWE AEW NJPW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just after the wrestling world lost Terry Funk, this awful tragedy. His poor wife and children. RIP Windham Rotunda.

Reactions: 4
Would appear CM Punk has been fired from AEW (legit, not an angle.) That's probably it for him unless WWE have a change of heart which they have done with numerous wrestlers in the dim and distant, as well as recent, past.

Would appear CM Punk has been fired from AEW (legit, not an angle.) That's probably it for him unless WWE have a change of heart which they have done with numerous wrestlers in the dim and distant, as well as recent, past.
Apparently he got into it with Jack Perry backstage at All In. My eldest has been posting Punk memes on FB all day

Yes I read about that. I don't know if he is truly toxic or whether he just rubs people up the wrong way. His promos were/are awesome but if there is too much baggage then it can't be worth it. Just a shame considering what the wrestling world has just lost through no fault of their own.

I recently saw an interview that HHH did with Stone Cold & he gave the impression that Punk didn’t get on with anyone backstage at WWE

Reactions: 2
Punk really does seem to be way too much trouble than he's worth. Yes he's got a strong following and sells A LOT of merch for AEW and puts a lot of butts in seats, but when he's the common denominator in multiple altercations/other unprofessional situations, then it's no wonder AEW have finally called time on him. He's just too much of a liability and it would have been detrimental to the rest of the company to keep him on. The guy seems to be the epitome of a ticking time bomb.

Ohhh there is a wrestling thread on here!

I’m a big follower of WWE - I watched it as a kid and then the past year and a half I started following it again. Big fan of Becky Lynch!

I am NOT a Roman fan 🤣

Ooh hadn't seen this thread before! Huge wrestling fan here...not into it at all until my sons got into it and now I love it!!

Am a WWE person (don't have time for everything) and I think my username probably gives who my favourite wrestler is 🤣🤣 he is 🔥🔥

• Heart
Hoping someone on here can help.

So royal rumble this weekend. It’s on in uk at 1am. I need my sleep so won’t watch live but if I buy it on PPV can I watch it first thing Sunday morning?

I have a fire stick but it can be a few days before it appears on there.

Anyone help me (& mainly my boys 🤣)

Hoping someone on here can help.

So royal rumble this weekend. It’s on in uk at 1am. I need my sleep so won’t watch live but if I buy it on PPV can I watch it first thing Sunday morning?

I have a fire stick but it can be a few days before it appears on there.

Anyone help me (& mainly my boys 🤣)
Yep. If you buy it on PPV you can watch it whenever. Doesn't have to be live.

Edited to add that you might find it cheaper to subscribe to the WWE Network instead. If your boys are keen to watch all PPV's it works out far cheaper than ordering individual ones through Sky or whichever cable company you're with. The Network is still available in the UK at the moment, and you get lots of other content included as well. Your boys can watch past PPV's, documentaries, interviews, a whole bunch of stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1