Wrestling thread. WWE AEW NJPW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love wrestling, mainly WWE (which has gotten so much better over the last couple of weeks) and AEW (big Jon Moxley fan). Desperate for AEW to come to the U.K. just so I can see him wrestle again live.

I don’t tend to watch all the time but I read spoilers and keep up to date with stuff. A couple of my male friends wrestle/wrestled for WWE (some got let go recently).

I’m surprised there wasn’t a thread on here around Speaking Out etc. Having been to a fair few Indy shows in the U.K being a female wrestling fan is kinda tit. I think knowing a few wrestlers made it so I wasn’t subject to any bullshit though (and going out with one at the time probably helped too)

I do have to say though my experience with other female fans and female wrestlers hasn’t been great either. Some of the girls were awful to me and my friend, but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The street fight between Willow/Ruby and Tay/Anna was absolutely immense, props to Ruby for sticking it all out tbh.

Reactions: 1
Its all kicking off at the WWE. Vince back and selling them to the Saudis. Stephanie resigned. Its like one of their mad angles come to life

Is the Sami and the Blood line the best story of the last 10 years? For me its well up that fantastic story telling

So cool to find a thread for wrestling here. I haven't watched in a few years. I missed royal rumble (my fav PPV) the other day because I just can't be bothered staying up that late anymore.

So cool to find a thread for wrestling here. I haven't watched in a few years. I missed royal rumble (my fav PPV) the other day because I just can't be bothered staying up that late anymore.
I don’t think you missed much.

I stayed up for the rumble itself but after the Bray match I myself found myself falling asleep. The Sami Zayn / Bloodline storyline is actually A+. Makes me laugh thinking back to all the marks on the internet saying in the beginning Roman wouldn’t amount to anything because he couldn’t wrestle - he’s put in the work and easily one of the best out there in the current landscape.

He was just interviewed on Rene Dupree's YouTube podcast a few weeks ago - he looked in good shape. RIP Lanny!

Im a WWE guy ive never manged to get into AEW. How do we all see it going will the Rock face Roman at Mania

I don’t think you missed much.

I stayed up for the rumble itself but after the Bray match I myself found myself falling asleep. The Sami Zayn / Bloodline storyline is actually A+. Makes me laugh thinking back to all the marks on the internet saying in the beginning Roman wouldn’t amount to anything because he couldn’t wrestle - he’s put in the work and easily one of the best out there in the current landscape.
I've always liked Roman Reigns for being a treat for the eyes 😍 my ex used to moan about him saying he was wooden and being force on the fans by Vince

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see Kris back on AEW. It’s been obvious for a while now that she would be the one to dethrone Jade.

Had no idea there’s a wrestling thread on here! Used to watch WWE religiously, now watch the highlights on 5Action, watch AEW Dynamite & Rampage & used to watch Impact until it came off the telly & went online only. My kids are huge wrestling fans too

Reactions: 2
I think they've said heart attack after COVID.

Wyatt was a genius and he created the most interesting characters since The Attitude Era, the cult leader and then the bizarre world of The Fiend. Feels like a sad loss.

• Heart