Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
When I said hyperbole, and "jumper loose", ah, I really meant "jumper not two sizes small, hooray!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wooh

VIP Member
The depression! The loneliness! The longing! The promises to unpack the boxes!

Hey, did we see the new tattoos?

Wooh

VIP Member
Ah. The Roadsidemum Bex crossing of streams. Cover your eyes, lest the echo chamber overcome you 🤑

Screenshot_20231011_015840_Chrome.jpg

lc04050607

I don’t actually have much to critique in regards to her parenting except how she only respects certain elements of that child’s privacy. Keeps their face and name off the internet (good) but so much stuff is used for content.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
And if anyone is an expert on begging…
---
Is it the business of everyone you’ve scammed money out of for your imaginary cookbook that you’ve pissed said money up the wall on clothes that don’t fit, dreadful tattooes and all of your other ‘treats’?
Yes the 'their' in what 'people spend their money on' is doing a lot of the heavy lifting if it was donated for an entirely different purpose. Technically is that £6000 even hers?

I did notice some wishlist chat yests. Good to know that's reduced. I mean, if they're buying each other wee presents, fair do's, but it doesn't need to be made public.

Wooh

VIP Member
‘Panties’ said nobody ever.
I was having this argument with gay men long ago. It really shits me when Bexes go along with this.

It's fundamentally antifeminist, and I loathe women who buy into this bollocks of pretty panties = girly proper female ladybird

Rant [far from] over
---
hi bex! i can see you've deleted this already, but i was quick!

View attachment 2488402
View attachment 2488404
View attachment 2488407
Can't beat some apostrophes for sexy, in my VERY HOT, MUCH HOTTER THAN YOURS, experience

I See You Baby

How mad is she that she hasn’t lost enough weight for her old clothes to hang off her? To be fair, they had to be crowbarred off her previously. Unless you were a man fancying a quickie who gave her the slightest bit of encouragement 🤷‍♀️

• Haha