Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trauma Frotters

If I could look as good as that filter/portrait mode free, I wouldn't need a bloody filter in the first place!

Reactions: 2

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
He probably couldn't afford the £30 to rag her cootie.

Adrian Mole is more interesting than this self-obsessed theiving blob

• Haha
I think she's getting thon tattoo done in the weekend away in the Peaks for the retreat thingy as I vaguely remember her asking for some recommendations.

'Logging off' swiftly followed by a retweet (of someone who liked the posts of the dissenter, not sure if she's twigged that or it's deliberate) about struggling with mental health.

L3moning

VIP Member
obv, i hope she hasn't received anything like this, but suggestions that home ed is "a cover for child abuse" certainly haven't happened here

View attachment 2430357
Indeed. I've said it's not likely to be very effective, and I can't imagine it helps much with social skills¹, but it's not inherently abusive.

¹he says as someone who has no social skills, although that's for Autism reasons.

Beanz17

@Samsquamptch Please tell us EVERYTHING
---
I didn't help her move into her old house. I helped her clean it before she moved in, and I helped paint the first house she lived in. She knows who I am on here now. If you think we don't talk / she doesn't share things on Facebook as well as Twitter, I don't know what to tell you. Of course I remember things she has said and events I was there for. We've been friends since we were 11.
Okay sweetie.
If you’re going to lie as much as you like to, you might want to get good at it.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
eh, who's attacking her?

IMG_20231004_113309.jpg

also, I'm as pro trans rights as you can, so you can't call me a terf bex

it just seems to me that kiddo is growing up and becoming more aware of the world. especially since the move, they have been hanging out more with other kids and there was mention of bullying. so, like a lot of bullied kids, they just want to fit in more

I See You Baby

What’s the Twitter/Only Fans equivalent of OFCOM?

I’m quite sure false advertising is at the very least frowned upon.

Traazers

VIP Member
Lol! It's my INSOMNIA, don't you know. And there's a SPIDER in my room. And IT'S SO HOT I'M MELTING and also I HAVE TRAUMA and I'm EDITING MY BOOK

Ttytt, I have a proper, real life person staying: my 21yo niece. I'm glad of a little late night solitude. Also glad she hasn't once talked about electrocuting me or dildo Shein dresses. I am so proud of her!

Also, yes, call me, you're hilarious
View attachment 2443417
"no, YOU hang up"

I hope you're having a nice time with your niece!

• Heart

eatingfudge

It’s hilarious she considered dating a man whose child was removed and who, in her own words, is “broke”, needs PIP but goes bowling at weekends.

What a lovely new step daddy for kiddo. Anyway, at least she has another tax payer funded foreign holiday to look forward to!

Jeez, that would discount half the population, ridiculous.

I didn't think it would be long before there was a return to tweeting.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I’m glad Bex’s tax-payer money is going on painful piercings, tipping the car wash man and getting Starbucks before her …4th? 5th? holiday of the year ❤
Was just going to comment on her full day today.
Nothing to do with educating her child or writing books mind you.