Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatingfudge

Bex is mad and thinks it’s gross I guessed her weight was 110kg. My bad, she said she lost 34lbs which means she actually was 226lbs (102kg). I was only 8kg off 😂

I think she’s actually mad that I guessed close to her correct weight and not something stupid like 160lbs.

Reactions: 1

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Is it this weekend she's away for a wild time with her besties? If so, just wondering why she'd be booked in for a tattoo 🤔

Screenshot_20230911_190257_X.jpg

lc04050607

I wanna know what kiddo’s name is just out of curiosity 😂 also, the dog. Why does the dog need a pseudonym?

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Ah yes, she got dumped again. I just read the tweet about phoning the kennels 3 times (ADHD) to make sure Mr Fluffyarse was booked in for the weekend

I didn't help her move into her old house. I helped her clean it before she moved in, and I helped paint the first house she lived in. She knows who I am on here now. If you think we don't talk / she doesn't share things on Facebook as well as Twitter, I don't know what to tell you. Of course I remember things she has said and events I was there for. We've been friends since we were 11.