Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Don’t worry everyone - Bex has shared her extensive and overblown plan that “starts next week” so she is getting the house ready and clean and prepped.
Is that before or after the 7 years of university? And the audiobook recording career? Oh, and the Smeggy-Eggy Booky-Wook.

Reactions: 2

Yeahbaby

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Oh lets not when it comes to her body and weight loss/gain/loss/whatever please?

I’ve been where she is with weight loss and if the jumper is baggier than last year it’s a big deal. If I saw the comments on here about my weight loss (or not) I’d probably go into a
downward spiral and I’m in a good place emotionally.

There’s enough stuff that actually matters to discuss, like sleeping with a bloke who’s had his kids removed, and giving him access to her kid, for starters. How fat she is or isn’t when she does this is neither here nor there.

Reactions: 1

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Only chance of her going twitter viral is if Micky Mouseman jumps out of her replies and gives her a disappointing, itchy rogering.

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
You're up late! Want me to call you at 1am so you don't have to get up until 11?
Lol! It's my INSOMNIA, don't you know. And there's a SPIDER in my room. And IT'S SO HOT I'M MELTING and also I HAVE TRAUMA and I'm EDITING MY BOOK

Ttytt, I have a proper, real life person staying: my 21yo niece. I'm glad of a little late night solitude. Also glad she hasn't once talked about electrocuting me or dildo Shein dresses. I am so proud of her!

Also, yes, call me, you're hilarious
Screenshot_20230913_002027_Google.jpg

Last edited:

sunflowernwolves

Just how long has this SEVEN year old been harbouring doubt about being a “they/them” with their girly outward appearance, before plucking up the courage to tell mama he wants to be like other boys?
That squig account has made some comments that made me snort laugh. I honestly don't know if they're trolling her or not. 🤣

Wooh

VIP Member
Minus x = £3,128, definitely to be spent on formatting, printing and dispatch

Traazers

VIP Member
Is it this weekend she's away for a wild time with her besties? If so, just wondering why she'd be booked in for a tattoo 🤔

View attachment 2441705
didn't she talk about cancelling it as her "bestie" somehow double booked herself and isn't just not available for bex's special day, but going away so literally not even near her or able to be there for any drama (coincidence I'm sure)
Also, I don't know a single artist who's booking tattoos for any less than £50 deposit so she's blown at least £150 today