Wolfnsunflowers #4 Books, boobs, boots and bondage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, let's go. If I've mucked up a new thread, then we'll fix it: maybe on schedule, maybe in October 2023, maybe never; just like Bex's scrambled eggs brochure. Send me £6k and I'll show you my boots boobs BOOK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
- Fishingforanswers, who comes on to defend Bex sporadically and to helpfully explain anything we have misunderstood DEFINITELY IS NOT BEX.

- There is still no recipe book and £6,000 has been grifted towards one. To date, it is not a work in progress, and despite commenting on everything else, FFA seems to be conveniently book-blind.

- Our heroine is now flashing her flaps at her ‘abusive ex’ having desperately tried and failed to guilt Plantony into giving a monkey’s, and been ghosted by the Sunday shagger. This is her priority and her child (who she wishes she had never had) and her dog (with his sugar puff teeth) are being ignored and neglected in her desperate pursuit of further railings.

- There’s a moose, loose about her hoose.

I think that’s the basics?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to do the recaps in the style of Bex's Tweets, part of her Tattle reeducation programme:

Reminder that just because someone is reading and responding here in real time doesn't mean they aren't undergoing a period of intense personal growth

I don't know who needs to here this but the boots fit, OK? They fit, I'm wearing them to Forest School (a legitimate substitute for actual schooling)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, let's go. If I've mucked up a new thread, then we'll fix it: maybe on schedule, maybe in October 2023, maybe never; just like Bex's scrambled eggs brochure. Send me £6k and I'll show you my boots boobs BOOK
Wooh, I can't hear your username anymore in anything other than Woooh!! In my head. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Idea: do a lot every day until it's finished

Second idea: instead of the hours and hours per day you spend on Twitter wanging on about duck all, use all that time on the book

Screenshot_20230903-104554~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Can’t she consider doing the “a little bit every day” approach to a walk along a short pier?

God, she’s ghastly.

Reactions: 3
But smaller children mostly get up early, that's just a thing. Even if you get them living that sweet Mediterranean life, they don't go much past 8 and nap in the afternoon instead. So WTF are these kids doing all morning while their mums doss about in their pits.

This is a lot of words to say “I’m lazy”.

She’s invented a whole community of “friends” to back her up this time too.

Reactions: 14
I’m so sad that she speaks to her child like that. Is that what gentle parenting is????

it’s parents that don’t like getting up early, not kids… small children are gonna be up in the morning, it’s teenagers that struggle with late nights and early mornings. Hilarious that she thinks it’s a boast that 9am starts are too early for her!

Reactions: 14
This is a lot of words to say “I’m lazy”.

She’s invented a whole community of “friends” to back her up this time too.
This is so funny. It's like me and my cousin affectionately calling each other LOVEY (posh tone) in imitation of my aunt except we realise 35 years later we are now people who say LOVEY and our NextGen mimic us.

TL;DR Bex parody is the real Bex. YOU'RE NEW HERE.

Sorry not sorry, I don't think @fishingforanswers did her definitely third person home education friend any favours here. 🧐 between the hours of 7-10am
---
Has she unpacked the house yet, the fat lazy dosser?
No, but the dog tit was mowed into the lawn and her abattoir adjacent home smells wonderful. Also a shoe cabinet in which to place ill-fitting cowhide boots was assembled

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.