Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The jumper looks fine. Oversized jumpers are probably about half the jumpers in shops atm. I'm sure she has lost weight but she's posting a lot of stuff I wouldn't necessarily expect from someone who has posted about ED's a lot and appears to have followers who struggle with them.

Strong 'not like other girls' energy from 'sex drive is all the way to the moon'. Absolutely fucking tragic. Other women also enjoy sex but most probably wouldn't see that as a selling point to a man as most of us prefer to not be considered for a relationship based on how much cock we're willing to take.
---
Oh and also 'I'll clean for you even though I hate cleaning.' Aw, it's like feminism never happened.

Reactions: 13

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Her Twitter echo chamber is the actual worst. You weren't to know, how could you have known, some people are manipulative.

She did fucking know! He told her out the gate that he'd had his baby removed by social services. Fully removed. Forever. Who is giving that person the benefit of the doubt? What mum is giving that person the benefit of the doubt? She deserves the kicking she's getting here for this. I don't think I'm much of a pearl clutcher but I'm really horrified. That poor kid.

Wooh

VIP Member
We can't read it, because we weren't silly enough to back it.

Screenshot_20230908_211301_Chrome.jpg

Easy enough to assemble the update though:

My mental health has been awful, I had to move house, the blueberries were rolling everywhere, the boots didn't fit, Italy was AWFUL, I had nose bleeds, my nails needed to be done, I've been
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing,
fighting, f**king, crying, drinking,
riding, winning, losing, cheating,
kissing, thinking, dreaming, being electrocuted at a kink club

This is the way
It’s the way that I live*

One comment can be read
Screenshot_20230908_211352_Chrome.jpg

* most of this fake update is from the intro song to the L Word
---
Genuinely does she ever teach that child anything?
It seems strange she never talks about one aspect of education. And looked like she didn't spend any time over the holidays preparing lesson plans or anything like that.

And not fair to say here will criticise her book whatever she does. I can't recall anyone saying anything negative about her cooking or presentation. Just the fact she took £6k off people and refused to keep them updated. She shouldn't use the response from here as an excuse to keep putting it off.
I actually have been loud that the world doesn't need another recipe book at all, let alone for scrambled eggs, because I do feel that.

I would not write a bad review, though. I'm in for the Amazon sales and the giggles here.

Remember when Bex assured her fans that at least £3k was left?

Now, that's funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is v alarming (slight understatement there). The child is highly unlikely to have been removed purely on that basis (particularly to adoption stage), so he's spun her a yarn there.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
He definitely knows where she lives. 1000%. There is no way she hasn’t had him back for a railing. It’s how she judges her self worth.

You are all, in the main, very kind not to victim blame, But at what point do you turn around to a woman that is the most sexually assaulted and abused woman in England that STILL engages in risky and dangerous behaviour and say that she HAS deserved it?

She isn’t a vulnerable woman on par with trafficked sex workers. She isn’t a drug addict that is putting herself in risky positions to score/use. She isn’t held hostage by her finances and beholden to a financial abuser or a coercive controller. She may well be one of the most privileged people I have come across. Educated, comfortable financially and with security of housing and income along with leisure time, a driving licence and car. Relatively healthy (despite being on disability benefits).

Us bullies and mithering ninnies could see exactly where this was going. Where are all her mates and besties? Where is her actual relatives and the boys dad? Surely this has to be intervention level behaviour now?

sunflowernwolves

I don't know RoadsideMum, I just know that Bex was mentioned on her threads so I went to be nosy. I'm not interested in whoever she is to be honest as I'm not on twitter.

As for knowing who the landlords are on this thread, Bex and I talk. You're trying to pick holes in something that doesn't have holes. I'm not her. Goodnight. 🤷‍♀️
Interestingly you have the same level of willpower for not posting as Bex has. 🙃

• Haha

eatingfudge

School friend who just so happened to help her move into her old house, remembers that event in incredible detail even though it was like 5 years ago, and also knows the details about her ex-landlord AND also replies to Tattle in record speed. But doesn’t see her that often, so doesn’t know about the money she stole.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
It's odd that his friends have cut ties with him and are now friends with Bex, who they've known 5 minutes. This can't have come out of the blue, surely? They must have seen similar behaviour from him before? Yet kicking off over Bex was the thing that made them cut him off. Odd.

• Haha
Oh and also if he was mandated to attend therapy that is likely because he was the primary perp. Perps who won't take accountability for previous behaviour = still a perp.

• Heart
  • Wow

waffle maker

VIP Member
Anyone checked where big Lin is today? I’d prefer no new characters. Maybe it’s Louisa Compton Head of Channel 4 news and Sport.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She has deleted her therapists thread. Tim thinks her new pics are “cracking”. You have to feel a bit for a lonely disabled man that essentially pays her for her friendship.

Isn’t NATSU a brand of sauces usually found in the World Food aisle in Tesco?

Tweeting out at gone 3am again. Can you remember her bedtime routine? 😆. No school for the kid again. You Tube and the Nintendo switch it is then.

Incidentally- her mate Sarah spent a week hard begging for fivers using BuyMeACoffee under the premise of getting her kids on a school trip. Got nearly a hundred quid for it. THEN shared a rant that her application to the school for assistance was declined because there were no places left.

Can people JUST STOP giving these horrible grifters their hard earned money please? You are being played.

• Wow

LaLa247

Chatty Member
PSA for single parents on the dating scene, splash enough of your personal life on the internet if you are about to do something really stupid someone might notice and let @I See You Baby know!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
nothing says idgaf quite like immediately tweeting how little of a fuck you give

View attachment 2455115

also, quelle surprise, she is too hungover to cook
Not sure she was wise to show them this thread. We all know they'll be avidly reading it and pennies will begin to drop.

👋 to all the new readers. Did you get your Sunday lunch?

(Btw I think she looks quite nice in the boat pictures. Nothing like the filtered version obv but she looks happy and jolly).

Wooh

VIP Member
I'm quite busy this week and cannot spare the time for the eye rolls this tweet needs. Could anyone take my shift? Happy to swap.
Screenshot_20230912_215603_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

LaLa247

Chatty Member
she is the mostest most beautiful special gorgeous pretty clever girl in the world but she has been through so much, more than even a therapist could ever imagine - but her profound inner strength will conquer all. In a cinema near you soon (official date tbc but probably before the books out)

btw the guy who sits outside the tube station drinking all day whistled me earlier - it’s so hard being this gorgeous. I’ve given him my number though and he’s meeting my imaginary kids on Thursday.

• Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
Obvs i'm glad she's ok but 'lucky escape'?? People on here warned her as soon as that anonymous post got put up that she needed to stay the fuck away from this guy for the sake of her and her kid...and yet she still decided to go out with him! He'd already asked her on a date so should have been very obvious he wasnt interested in being just friends. She's selfish beyond belief!

She has got a real cheek talking about how she doesnt trust Social Services when she is a total safeguarding nightmare.

• Heart

I See You Baby

- Fishingforanswers, who comes on to defend Bex sporadically and to helpfully explain anything we have misunderstood DEFINITELY IS NOT BEX.

- There is still no recipe book and £6,000 has been grifted towards one. To date, it is not a work in progress, and despite commenting on everything else, FFA seems to be conveniently book-blind.

- Our heroine is now flashing her flaps at her ‘abusive ex’ having desperately tried and failed to guilt Plantony into giving a monkey’s, and been ghosted by the Sunday shagger. This is her priority and her child (who she wishes she had never had) and her dog (with his sugar puff teeth) are being ignored and neglected in her desperate pursuit of further railings.

- There’s a moose, loose about her hoose.

I think that’s the basics?

• Haha