Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly, I would say that approx 75% of the stuff she posts reminds me of the most embarrassing moments of my angst ridden teenage days sitting in me bedroom, listening to the Holy Bible, thinking I was exceptionally smart and exceptionally ANGST.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

kachoochoo

VIP Member
nothing says idgaf quite like immediately tweeting how little of a fuck you give

IMG_20230917_140008.jpg

also, quelle surprise, she is too hungover to cook

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
Who even types that out. FFS. Should I go out with someone who had their kid taken off them and had lied about why y/n?

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
But smaller children mostly get up early, that's just a thing. Even if you get them living that sweet Mediterranean life, they don't go much past 8 and nap in the afternoon instead. So WTF are these kids doing all morning while their mums doss about in their pits.

This is a lot of words to say “I’m lazy”.

She’s invented a whole community of “friends” to back her up this time too.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I’m so sad that she speaks to her child like that. Is that what gentle parenting is????

it’s parents that don’t like getting up early, not kids… small children are gonna be up in the morning, it’s teenagers that struggle with late nights and early mornings. Hilarious that she thinks it’s a boast that 9am starts are too early for her!

eatingfudge

The bulk of it absolutely could be done in 5 days. Write up all your recipes in that time period, then spend a few weeks testing/photographing and then spend another few weeks editing. Two months MAX. She’s had over a YEAR, during which she’s managed 5 holidays, countless gigs and nights out, multiple dates, piercings, tattoos etc. The book isn’t difficult, she’s just a lazy twat. Plenty of us wrote our 10,000 word dissertations in under a week (because we were young procrastinating students.) She’s been given SIX THOUSAND POUNDS and she doesn’t work, barely homeschools and has no other commitments besides an essay here and there which she gets extensions for anyway.

Everyone knows she is procrastinating because she spent the money meant for printing and shipping. The sooner she owns up the better.

• Heart
I'd imagine her old house is quite lovely.

Now she's fucked off.
Can confirm old house took 2 cleaners 3 full days deep of cleaning . A bunch of photos were taken of the state it was left in (which I've had the displeasure of retching at the photos too) and took 5 weeks fixing/ Redecorating.

But of course Rebecca wouldn't ever have a house so minging as this, especially that the outside world really knew. She's a budding interior designer don't you know? ! A designer of hoarder type houses that stink of piss.

The rats in her current house are probably from how minging she leaves it.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's actually upset me a bit tbh. I think of the conversations I had with my mother, or the ones I had with my daughter. The thought that either of us as a parent would rush to tell the world about these private intimate moments is utterly unfathomable.
Even if she made it all up it is still a betrayal.
She is not anonymous and because of that neither is he.

ETA at last the penny drops.
You shouldn't ever have been sharing anything 'intimate' about him.

Screenshot_20230908_172749.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

lc04050607

I am pleased that not over sharing and keeping her private life offline is going so well for her.

• Haha

sunflowernwolves

Oh gosh. In the interests of fairness I am sharing an unflattering unfiltered photo of myself where I am absolutely NOT READY for the camera. Sorry about the bed head.

images (2).jpeg

(No Becca I don't think this is what you look like. I am highlighting your ridiculous use of filters and false representation of yourself that you are peddling whilst trying to figure out how you can get everyone to forget you stole £6k from them. 🙃)

• Haha
I’M HOWLING

1FA60328-66F7-4116-AB62-1358ED9A0C25.jpeg

LOOK AT THE RECIPE ON THE SCREEN IN THE BACKGROUND OF HER LATEST ‘i’m totally doing the book!!!’ TWEET

IS SHE TROLLING US

SHE REALLY IS DOING THE SCRAMBLED EGGS BROCHURE

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
so I got to mithering about how bex is the most amazingest, kinkiest sex worker there is and how her pouty selfies are "marketing" and absolutely not seeking validation from the reply guys

and I got to thinking, I need an actual kinky sex worker's account to compare

and then I remembered ariel! remember the one who took jack to task over the "portrait mode" selfies

(if you look her up, her feed is definitely nsfw, WARNED)

does she use ridiculous selfies to drive traffic to her onlyfans?

no, she uses short clips and bts pics, with links direct to the content

does she actually reply to the reply guys so they'll think they're her friend?

no, she likes the odd comment so they'll get a nice feeling and moves on

oh, and she's promoting the book she actually wrote after it was crowdfunded

so, you know, everything an actual professional would do to keep their audience coming back

Ugh Bex, I think you should lay off the dating for a while. You and your child have had close shave. Men like that prey online, especially on single mothers and vulnerable mothers. You are his ticket to your child. Put your child first from now on. If you can volunteer or work on a part time basis, you might meet someone nice that way as a friend at first and then romance might develop. You are going down the seediest avenues to find love and that will hurt you and your precious child.

Glad to see the bone idle silly cow is hooting and hollering about doing stuff all adults do on a daily basis again, as if she is some kind of miracle worker for having clean clothes. Some of us have been to WORK all week Bex even though we are very physically and mentally unwell because we can’t afford to be on sick pay and don’t have the brass neck to STEAL £6,000. Theif.

Reactions: 13

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Idea: do a lot every day until it's finished

Second idea: instead of the hours and hours per day you spend on Twitter wanging on about fuck all, use all that time on the book

Screenshot_20230903-104554~2.png

• Sick
There are very strong JM vibes with that particular statement. It would be nice sometimes to see some acknowledgement of some of the sex workers who don't have quite the same element of choice as women like Bex have though, rather than the 'woaaah yeah get that bag girl' stuff that seems to almost glamourise it.