Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I know of someone that is facing court for having sexual activity with a sleeping person. They were caught because they also filmed it and shared it. It was their then wife. I'm hoping they'll chuck him away for a long time as it'll get him away from my very lovely friend. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah yes, MarmiteMama and PumpkinTwat.

I like to think that we HAVE saved a few people being relieved of the odd tenner here and there. The ones that have the power of google at least. And if not, well our favourite scammers have certainly wound their collective necks and begging in since their threads appeared. We sometimes forget it was almost relentless, the woe drip fed into people’s phones, day after day. Now it can be weeks between subtle begs and outright begging has all but dried up.

The cheerleaders that chip in relentlessly and almost as if to spite us are very much signed up to the sunk cost fallacy of it all - and more fool them.
Yes thank goodness the mockery here has put the brakes on the grift to some degree. Bex and her ilk refer to their carefree scamming days as 'more innocent times on twitter' and hate Tattle because a light has been shone on them. Bex with her constant 'wish lists' :sick:

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
just got off my call to my therapist, who kept going "wow" at my attempts to be a normal human being this week and told me I'm the bestest specialest anxious person ever!

oh wait, no. she said normal therapist things like

"your scores have gone down a bit, so that's good"
"how did you get on with your between session work?"
"that's great to hear"
"remember, it's hard work, don't feel bad about yourself"

you know, actual encouragement and nudges in the right direction like a real therapist would

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
We used to call it "liking a person".

Not exactly ground breaking, huh.

Not even demi-idiot: full narcissist
Yes exactly - love growing from friendship.
I've just read her stuff now. So she is only sexually attracted after knowing someone for a while, but can have sex with people without being particularly attracted to them. Gosh. How unusual.
Luckily rodent explains it in his usual non creepy way :sick:

Screenshot_20231012_110711.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
We need to do the recaps in the style of Bex's Tweets, part of her Tattle reeducation programme:

Reminder that just because someone is reading and responding here in real time doesn't mean they aren't undergoing a period of intense personal growth

I don't know who needs to here this but the boots fit, OK? They fit, I'm wearing them to Forest School (a legitimate substitute for actual schooling)

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolutely agree that she would do well to take heed of some of the advice posted on here (which tbh she does sometimes seem to almost (almost) take a tiny bit on board).

Not quite sure why that post needed a selfie but am old, what do I know (LOL at the boomer facebook comment, young 'uns use social media dreadfully). It just takes away from your words when you post a 'moody' photo of yourself like something from Take a Break ('my budgie shat in my beret and I can't forgive him').

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230929_015054_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_015108_Chrome.jpg

I laughed so hard I fell off my journalist's breasts photos and onto a red flag

• Haha
OK then, how about for a start you stop facetuning the absolute shit out of your photos? Stop posting stuff that is blatantly for the male gaze and quite patently not because you 'feel cute'. Stop interacting with reply guys who are fucking gross. Stop interacting with women who imply that other women are jealous of you (and liking those tweets).

It's got to be toxic feminism to be thinking that women aren't allowed to criticise any other women for any reason at all. You behave like a fanny at times and women are more likely than men to criticise you as you surround yourself with your echo chamber of online men who most likely also engage with your 'spicy' side, so they realistically don't give a shit about you, just your tits. Toxic 'feminism' is also thinking other women are criticising you because there's a man involved. Women can criticise other women for reasons that have FUCK ALL to do with men because, strangely enough, there's lots of us whose world does not revolve around men and what they're thinking or doing. Stop infantilising women.

Just as a starting point, perhaps.

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Bex if you’re going to read here at least read it properly. You weren’t called a nonce. It was suggested the party you’re going to was held by your nonce boyfriend and the phrase “(nonce) parties” was used to describe him, HTH 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Traazers

VIP Member
Hey, dumb dumb!
You need social services calling on you because you have the emotional maturity of a petis poi and act like a 14 year old who’s been let loose on Habbo Hotel for the first time. You can try and twist things as much as you want but it just makes you look like even more of an idiot.
Where’s the kid during all of this? Probably busy writing a fairy tale about what his dream life would be if he had a mother who cared more about him than she does her own beef curtains.
She is like the personification of the shit mothers that Jacqueline wilson wrote about when I was a kid. My mum was a bit like her which I think is why she makes me so angry. Her child may pander to her “poorly brain days” now because he has no choice, but she is going to be desperately lonely in her old age, I can guarantee. And I’m glad, I can’t wait for Kiddo to have a choice as to whether he wants to be involved in her chaos.

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Against my better judgement I looked up demisexual (I'd never heard of it) and it just sounds incredibly normal. I didn't even realise it was a *thing*. Basically it is someone who only becomes sexually attracted to someone after they've known them for a while, not on initial impressions. Imo it isn't niche or quirky but just another facet of most normal human experience not requiring a fucking label.
I haven't read Bex twitter thread as not in the mood for her self absorbed witterings yet so haven't seen what she has to say about it tbf.
We used to call it "liking a person".

Not exactly ground breaking, huh.

Not even demi-idiot: full narcissist

• Haha
I can't answer questions about the money because I'm not Bex. As I've said before, I'm one of her school friends and I don't see her very often. She has sent me several of the recipes from the book and I have tried them. I can't tell you any more than that because I don't know. I just don't like the hate she gets on here because the Bex I know in person is not who you make her out to be.

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
Thing is, all parents know what home education is like now after lockdown. Kids get super bored on their own with a computer and it’s hard to think of different ways to approach a topic if they are bored and don’t get it. None of the school work Bex has shown demonstrates any progression or development of skills- it’s just busywork. Social skills, sharing, oracy and team work are all part of primary school: the school play, sports day, assemblies, the Chistmas concert, being in the swimming team etc are hard to replicate at home with your mum who spends half the day in bed and the rest on Twitter.

Reminder that Bex needs a carer/supervisor while cooking so she can receive the maximum disability benefits
A slap in the face to everyone with mental health issues and physical disabilities that gets up at a decent time and goes out to work every day.

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
I'm just glad her and RSM didn't hide that they'd already met as this could be a wonderful way for them to breadcrumb being together and wind us up

• Haha
  • Sick

Wooh

VIP Member
Hi everyone, this post is Anonymous because of... reasons... and I'd like the advice of normal people.

I've met a lovely woman and our first date is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I chose afternoon because I don't like mornings, but don't worry about that detail.

My questions are multiple:

1. Even though I felt no butterflies, she bought me Minnie Mouse ears, which I love. Is that enough to date her?

2. I rescue ponies and have three, whom I just adore, especially because they don't require my attendance much in the mornings (which I hate.) She [the date] was very open with me about some FALSE ALLEGATIONS made against her several times in relation to pony neglect. I believe her when she says they were false. Apparently the FALSE claims have been made thrice by her haters. Is this a red flag or a green flag?

3. Am I an attention seeking nincompoop? I know I have a lot to offer someone and I just want to be loved. I just can't work out why I keep attracting looners.

Thanks, from
Anonymous

• Haha