Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoke

VIP Member
Same weight/inches still… I’m getting disheartened now. I’m moving more, I’m tracking all my calories, I don’t know what else there is to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Scoobert

Loving this thread ❤
I use Nutracheck to track calories and Renpho scales to weigh myself. Only exercise I do is walking/reaching my steps goal. Will post food diary later this evening.

SW : 12st 9.6lbs
CW : 12st 5lbs
GW : 11st

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Will anyone be up for a January challenge? I bit the bullet and signed up for a 3 month online coaching plan so I'm definitely planning to take this more seriously in the new year
100%! Kept up my exercise so far in December but need to get back on the straight and narrow food wise in Jan 🫡

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
Ugh, I know the feeling! I was there last week and things are moving in the right direction again, slowly (🙄). You've just gotta stay with it. I did move a little bit more, but I've also eaten a little more. This is often the advice you get when you need to break a plateau, but it's hard to take when you're doing everything right. I guess your body just gets used to what you've been doing.
Stick with it/us - staying the same is better than a gain, after all x
INCHES GONE UP! I despair.

• Sad
  • Heart

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Have bought the 4 October Woman's Weekly which has a healthiest winter ever section which includes a Slimming World plan.
Am picking up really useful information and internet links.
It's got loads in so have a flick through for yourself at the newsagent. 😁

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Hi! I’m not really a happy bunny…. I’ve gained 1.5lb this week after working super hard. No takeaways no alcohol. Loads of fruit and veg and I’ve been the gym 4 times this week.

I knew there was a potential thy I would stop losing weight when I joined the gym but I’m still peed off. I am going to continue with the gym as I know it’s good for me and it keeps me fitter but I’m not too sure about SlimmingWorld. I’ve hovered around just under 13 stone for about 6 weeks which equates to £36 for absolutely nothing.
Could be muscle weight from the gym. You might measure thinner but show heavier on the scales because of this.

Reactions: 1

Spoke

VIP Member
I am also a teacher @TartyMcFarty and feel exactly the same 😖 I'm thinkingI'll probably have to really get into meal prep instead of popping little Tesco in my frees

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
I’ve found YouTube workouts are really good! I can fit them in at anytime of my day, and they’re free! I like Move with Nicole but there’s loads if you prefer HIIT style exercises etc. Just put in no equipment/whatever equipment you do have.
Thank you, I will have a look online and see what will suit me 😊

Pinhead Larry

Chatty Member
Todays Plan
B - Nothing
L - Potato & Leek Soup 343 Cals
D - Chicken & Bacon Creamy Pasta about 800 cals
S - Pork pie & 2 Mini Pizza Parcels 348 cals

E - 30 mins rowing at 70% max heart rate

xily

Chatty Member
My watch rings are definitely not closing today either, I had a headache and ended up napping for two hours!

I have pilates tomorrow so will have to get up and go for that.
Have you done reformer pilates before? I was thinking of trying a class using it.

I did a mat pilates class for the first time last week and really felt it the next 2 days, particularly my core and arms 😂 (in a good way) so going to try incorporating it into my weekly exercise. I use classpass (love it) as I find I exercise better in a class environment rather than on my own.

Some People!

Chatty Member
Starting weight (17/08/22): 114.3kg /251.9 lb
Current weight (14/09/22): 107.7kg/ 237.4
Christmas goal weight (21/12/22): 103.5kg/ 228.1lb

Weight down: 6.6kg /14.5lb
Weight to go: 4.2kg / 9.2lb

TL;DR: 1.3kg/ 2.8 lb lost this week
Fine.

(mildly annoyed because I gained 0.4kg/ 0.8lb out of nowhere overnight, and I'd worked v hard this week. Boo.)

breakfast: nil
lunch: left over carbonara, salad
dinner: curly fries :LOL: I had a migraine and couldn't be arsed
snacks: tea tea cups of tea, dark choc with almonds, a banana
exercise: none other than lots of dancing around while cleaning the flat

marjan

Chatty Member
Yesterday it was the 25th work anniversary of my boss so the whole day we had celebrations. I only said yes to a piece of cake and the rest of the snacks I skipped (mainly because I wasn't hungry and decided not to feel like I had to have them because everyone else was eating them)

B: 2 slices of bread with biscoff
S: piece of cake
L: 2 slices of bread with hummus
S: nakd bar
D: chinese leftovers from the day before
E: 30 min walk and 30 min bike ride
In total I ate 2.038 and burned 722. Left me with a 339kcal deficit. In the next few days I really want to make the effort to have at least 500kcal left