Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Ron done that rather low key. I HATE the cringey fake set ups they do around the villa🤮

Reactions: 51
Thank god he didn’t make everyone hold up placards asking her to be his gf to be fair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve hardly even listened to this episode let alone looked at the tv. This is AWFUL!
Ron, I’ve got a mrs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now we're at the point of the series where the couples start becoming "eXcLuSiVe" 🙄. Like a bunch of eight year olds, shouting and screaming 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t buy their relationship at all, but Ron asking Lana to be his GF in a lowkey way rather than one of those over-the-top declarations is so much nicer and feels a lot more intimate

Reactions: 32
I did think Ron and Lana would be the first official couple.

It seems to have happened really late in the season. Though think there will be more soon.

Think shaw will ask Tanya.

Reactions: 7
excpectthe BF/GF Thing to spread like Covid orthe clap in the next few days, they;ll all be at i t now,Tanya gonna do it next you watch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.