Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia is pushing him away by forcing him to make a decision right away. She's carrying on like they've been together years

Reactions: 15
sorry love island is a show centred around options, why would you go on the show if you don’t want to be one. that’s a big part of the show, the whole first episode is them picking from options 😂 should’ve stayed on the outside

Reactions: 11
Ron and Lana are less interesting in that piece of toast Kai had last week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
if I was gonna be asked to be someones GF on the terrace I'd duck them off it, are you joking? the terrace-the place where Casey and Will cheated with Casa Whores,Tom kissed Lydia and Ellie, Will pressured Jessie to take him back-no no no, Do it somewhere else or at least sage the area first! no bad juju for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.