Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Martin thinks he has good dress sense is actually kinda sweet 😔 cos it’s so awful 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah god not another bloody episode of Claudia crying. God when does this series end?!

Reactions: 13
I'd be proper gutted if I chose someone and they spent the whole time crying they wanted to be with someone else.

Reactions: 12
Tanya's lace front is melted a bit better tonight.
---
See ya Martin! You gave drama, dodgy fashion and posed for brand deals as covertly as you could.
Nice leaving speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Casey wants like a trophy girlfriend he's looking for like the most attractive girl he can find. And will essentially string along other girls till he gets his Samie or whatever. He's a major fuckboy.
Lana’s the one he really wants imo.

Reactions: 12
Claudias big breakdown in dressing room was for the cameras yeah? We all agree?
Ugly crying because she doesn’t want to be vulnerable and kicked off. They’re all each other’s meal ticket.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.