Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bombshells - the girl looks like Lana from the side. Casey is deffo gunna go for her, the boy has Toms hair and looks abit like Will.. could just be me but it was a quick view

Reactions: 10
I think it’s Jessie no.2

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched Love Island since Day 1 and can honestly say I think Shaq and Tanya’s relationship is the most toxic one ever on the show.

Reactions: 47
Shaq asked her to tell him she loved him and she couldn’t answer

This is so painful to watch someone being gaslit and manipulated, it’s icky and uncomfortable

Reactions: 49
I am going to explode if I can’t vote out these vile fucking bitches. Words can’t express how much I want the gone.

Reactions: 22
That never used to happen. It’s only in later series it got like that. They used to openly discuss sex

Reactions: 8
What a horrible bunch of people on this season. Horrible selfish little whiny B*tches.
Mollie Mae must be Turning in her 50,000 Dollar bed watching This.

Reactions: 17
Was watching behind but I’ve switched live as I can’t be arsed with the Shaq &Tanya blah

Reactions: 3
I won't be watching tomorrow because I'm going out and having a liiiiiife. Bet I miss the chance to vote!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.