Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
This was an ad on my YouTube today, thought I’d share it with you as I know the forum are huge fans of both of them and think they’re the best in the villa 😇

8AE1C5F1-87CD-4006-837D-0607CA176066.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Don’t ask me why I know mean girls at my age but liv reminds me of the Regina George character for sure. Pretends to be nice and a girls girl with her little clique but they are all scared of her/telling her the truth and she thrives off feeling like the leader or alpha female. Shame she can’t get hit by a bus too (jokes obviously) 😂 - don’t think I should watch when I’ve had wine 🍷😬

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wonder wil the producers step in and have a word with Tanya, like how they did last year when Luca and Dami were bullying Tasha. I’d say if this continues, they’ll have to.
I can't see her listening to producers tbh. She'll get argumentative with them and then sit with a face like a smacked arse when she is told off.

• Haha
bring back Tanyel,Zara those girls knew how to back themselves, no way would they have let Liv off that lightly,Tanyel has been going around in interviews saying Liv is fake and not a girls girl and she wish she went in on her more, Zara said shes not a girls girl either and even fucking Cynthia said on IG that Liv was chatting bullshit when she said to Casey to Cynthia was giving her dirty looks at the recouplimg, she said Liv came up to her post recoupling and said she was sorry she wasnt picked and was so pretty, cynthia said that was bullshit lol and she was looking forward to calling her out at the reunion , Bring Tanyel,Zara and Cynthia back

• Heart

PondersLondon

I think that it is fair to judge Tanya's behaviour but let's not start attacking her looks. People who do that just make themselves look bad. The same goes for when you are talking about the other Islanders that you dislike.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I think Claudia has been spoilt all her life and just cannot cope if she doesn't get what she wants. Her reaction was irrational, they are not married, they are on bloomin' Love Island

Reactions: 20