Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unidentified

VIP Member
Hahaha love the poll! Had to Olivia, she’s completely crazy. I hope to god her GP watches this and says come in girl we need a chat and a referral for as assessment because you are a crazy bitch and this is why you’re unloveable (yes I went THAT far)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I feel like Casey wants like a trophy girlfriend he's looking for like the most attractive girl he can find. And will essentially string along other girls till he gets his Samie or whatever. He's a major fuckboy.
Thing is though I pure wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole, who the fuck gassed him 🫠 the fact lads this facially challenged walk around like they can have anyone reaaaaally pisses me off. A trophy girlfriend? He’s lucky if a 5/10 gives him the time of day mate

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Shaq will 100 per cent go back to her. The whole "if you don't trust me then what's the point " is a tac tic to make him feel bad. My ex used to do this kinda thing the whole time to get himself out of trouble (he was emotionally abusive , serial cheat and a compulsive liar ) . Shes not sorry , she's just sulking because she's in the wrong and wants to make out like she's a victim to get away with it. She was only delighted when they showed the clip with him and zara coz it gave her some straws to clutch at to deflect from herself.

• Sad

Kas01980

VIP Member
You absolute fucking idiot. You're in for a life of pain. Little bitch knows going to be able to get away with murder. Can't remember the last time I disliked any islander as much as I do Tanya

9Pine

VIP Member
Unseen Bits is so much more entertaining, other than nails on a blackboard voice Stirling! Worse than ever.

Casey is so funny, and Tom too. I just wish the producers would let them chat normally instead of prompting and scripting everything. Even the ’how well do you know your partner’ was more interesting. Looks like Martin got on with the lads well too.

Reactions: 19

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I did feel sorry for Claudia, I think she’s always liked him. Like, I know she’s gobby and, like, she says like a lot but, like…. Really, I can’t stand Casey The User.

Cynthia and Layla were on the Will Njobu reality podcast and they went IN On Olivia! Cynthia is gunning for her and said she's gonna tackle her at the reunion over the comments she made about Cynthia pulling faces at her during the recoupling and saying to casey when the girls went to meet up with cynthia lydia and layla that ''I know Cynthia's gonna kick off'' Cynthia said/implied without saying it that that comment pissed her off because she singled her out of all the other girls and the only diff between her and the otehrs is that she is black and Olivia was feeding in to racial sterotypes that black women are aggressive etc, so Cynthia is fuming and said she's gonna confront her over that at the reunion-Cynthia also said she doesn't accept Claudia's apology for laughing during the recoupling, found it rude and offesive,disrespectful etc and thinks she didn't genuienly mean it and she laughed at her because she didn't view Her as a threat to her and caseys relationship!! Layla also gunning for her and says she doesnt understand why all the OG girls were linking arms with her at movie night whilst she in laylas words basically ''called them all trash''-says she feels like Olivia makes everything about her,

Last edited:
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I don’t like Ron but I don’t think he tried to sabotage those relationships to improve his chances for winning.

He must of seen what happened to that toe rag last summer that did that ( I can’t even remember his name that’s how bad his career tanked) plus surely he would have tried for Shaq and Will who at that stage were more of a threat.

I think he’s good mates with Tom and wants what’s best for him and he just can’t stand Liv (man has some taste at least.)

Jessie on the other hand is desperate to win, she went all out to take down the other couples with her various pep talks.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...
Agreed, and you've summed this up really well. I suspect she knows that if her Dad wasn't who he is she wouldn't get on Love Island. Every bloke who shows interest in her... She must always wonder if they really like her or of its the money and lifestyle. It would really fuck with your head.

• Heart

Classychick

Chatty Member
I think Claudia just want to stay longer at the villa to have more screen time .. surely in real life you won't be with someone like Casey .. he is not into Claudia for sure ..every girl turning his head

JoJo76

VIP Member
I hope the aftercare team are well prepared this year. For as much as I dislike Tanya and Olivia, I wouldn't wish them harm. They are going to need a lot of support.