Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
DO NOT start from scratch Shaq! Please ffs 🙏🏼

Oh here goes me me me cooking up a storm to take her shit out on Max now 🙄🥱 predictable as fuck.

Reactions: 20

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Why do below average looking men still feel like they’re entitled to the best looking women anyway? I mean fuck me, in what world would Casey and Lana ever be a thing? 🤣😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I hope the next vote is least favourite islander - not couple - or Olivia and Tanya will blame it on whichever unfortunate soul they are coupled up with.
Who knew the favourite couples would be Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana 😬

lavendervase

VIP Member
Last messed with my mental health, never mind the boys.
The hypocrisy and double standards are appalling.
All these girls screaming and roaring at the boys and none of the boys were as bad as Tanya, and none of them have been as bad since and none of them have done as little to try and win the trust back.
Shaq is broken, he’s being gaslit and beat down and I really want him to leave. He deserves so much better than this.
Shaq and Tom outside last night was just so sad.
And I cannot even start on Olivia for I will not stop. She’s vile.

• Heart

lalalala88

VIP Member
I hope the next vote is least favourite islander - not couple - or Olivia and Tanya will blame it on whichever unfortunate soul they are coupled up with.
Who knew the favourite couples would be Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana 😬
I am loving Kai and Sanam atm. Liv is delusional to a level I’ve never seen before and Tanya gaslights people like it’s her hobby. I don’t honestly know who is worse…possibly Liv.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
They’ve never done the twist they did with Georgia and Sam where they could leave as a couple or stay but be apart. I think that would be a really interesting twist especially if it was someone like Olivia and maxwell who had to decide.

playgirlbunny

Why does Shaq keep telling Tanya that he loves her, especially with how she’s embarrassed him and yelled at him during movie night and made him have a breakdown? Martin gets the last laugh and I hope he gets opportunities coming him way.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I hope Ron just tells Liv how it is. Yes he's sorry he made her cry but he ain't sorry about what he said!!! Fucking go on Ron! Who knew he'd be the one talking fucking sense 🤣🤣 he needs to recouped. Lana is a dick "got your back girl" got your back over what? What Ron said was in private and was never meant for Liv's ears and the guy is actually telling it how it is!!
Especially as Ron has no idea yet what the public think about Olivia. He and Kai are the only ones really going out on a limb saying they don't like or trust her. Lana probably thinks Olivia is popular and is covering her own back still. Hopefully there will be a challenge reflecting public opinion or vote for individuals not couples, and islander's eyes will be opened.

• Heart