Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I feel like Claudia realised how batshit they all are on movie night and she’s now trying to act like she’s not like the other girls and she’s suddenly over her (ridiculous) anger.

I just don’t like her.

Reactions: 22
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...
Yeah I don't think she's being insincere in her emotions... I feel a bit sorry for her... especially knowing she had a lot of procedures done in prep for being on this show... that's just heartbreaking to hear tbh

I also don't think it's Caseys fault either cause what's he supposed to do not talk to other women even when he doesn't fancy the woman he's coupled up with?? I think he thinks she's a nice person and doesn't wanna hurt her but what can ya do 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she will give the new guy a go!? He probably regrets picking her now though cause all she's done is cry since 🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad you are happier in yourself now too ❤❤

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Tanya's behaviour is actually deeply worrying. The fact that no one is recognising this and calling her out is equally as worrying.

I've been gaslit by someone like this before. They make you question your own reality and it's horrible.

The double standards in this villa are shocking. So it's ok for the girls to have a go at their men, need time to process everything etc etc but Shaq is wrong for trying to do the same ??!

Don't even get me started on Olivia, she is a nasty piece of work and a hypocritical wagon.
The only people I actually like in there now are Tom, Ron, Kai because they are the only ones who seem to have any cop on and Shaq and Sanam because they haven't done anything to piss me off 😅

These are the worst group of girls ever

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Lol Ron standing up to Liv is about to take him and Lana to the final.

Kai and Sanam are constantly trending on Twitter too.
Lana had a face like a smacked arse over it though. I really feel Olivia has a spell over all the girls. They seem to think she’s really popular and going against her will get them dumped. I suppose looking at what happened to Tanyel amd Zara I can kind of see why they might think she’s untouchable.

I think a trip to the bottom two with a least favourite islander vote would restore the balance a bit and she might lose her hold.

• Heart

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Tanya you are letting Martin get in between you and Shaq. Not Shaq.

The difference is you fucking recoupled with another guy, gaslighted Shaq and snogged Martin

Shaq you don't trust me, no mate. Why the fuck do you think he doesnt

Please someone step in and help Shaq.

leigh213

VIP Member
Lana and Sanam were the only ones who conducted themselves well during the movies. I also thought the guys actually did take more of the high road during it too, so good on them. Freaking Ron has gone way up in my estimations. Telling it flat out like it is about Olivia. If he has been feeling that way about her the whole time, though, how in the world does she consider Ron one of her best guy mates in there?

" You girls had good clips" " YEAH WE F** did!!!" lolol actually a good one by Casey

Shaq's face at the presumed hj from Layla loll

Martin laughing at Kai telling him they sent "69" behind Tom's back while Tom looks hella stressed

When some sort of drama starts up, pretty much the minute it starts, Olivia and very often Jessie can be seen smiling or trying not to smile. We see you.

I reckon if they're all actresses somehow, Sanam is the best. Acting like she gives 2 shits during Olivia's story by the fire pit.

Tanya: She is the literal worst. What a blatant gaslighter. When Jessie said " I think Will's was the worst" and then Tanya goes " then ME" and then later to Shaq " if YOU let Martin get between me and you"... what a f* narcissist. Like really? If Shaq "lets" it get in when it's you that caused the problem, you're going to twist him into being the saboteur to come out blameless?

Then him taking off his shades to say "look me in the eye" to get a love confession and poor guy just had to put the shades right back on because she just wasn't even gonna consider it. Typical. People like her know when you're in a vulnerable place emotionally, and they thrive off of choosing not to give you a crumb when they know exactly what would help the problem. She's gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Raspberry77

Tonight’s episode has put me right off Claudia and Samie - far too mouthy and butting in everyone else’s business. She’s acting all tough, don’t take no Sh*t etc but We all know Samie will forgive Tom again 🙄

I already disliked Tanya and Olivia 😂

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I am going to explode if I can’t vote out these vile fucking bitches. Words can’t express how much I want the gone.

at this stage fuck the 50k, we should vote for who needs a psych evaluation and the winner gets clinical help cause jesus Tanya and Olivia are to far gone

• Haha

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
The thing is, for Shaq’s mental health, he needs to be away from Tanya…he needs some outside perspective because for whatever reason, people seem to back her in there more than they should do

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I don’t even rate Claudia but I don’t think Rosie’s necessary better looking do ygm? She looks like a middle aged housewife type thing

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Tanya could f the camera man and Shaq would still take her back

Get them both OUT and into therapy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21