Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Does anyone know what’s wrong with Sam? I’m worried he won’t be back and I really enjoy how he doesn’t just give the scripted itv opinions on the podcast? It’s been brutal since he’s been off so I’ve stopped listening,

Reactions: 4

PondersLondon

Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.

PondersLondon

I know that people will disagree but I do think that Tanya has strong feelings for Shaq. If she wanted to escape him, she could have stuck things out with Martin. She went back to Shaq because she actually likes him. Also, she slept with Shaq so she must at the very least fancy him. Despite everything that Shaq and Tanya have been through, they always find their way back to each other. Tanya didn't treat Shaq right during movie night, but she treats him right normally. Shaq himself said that he feels the love from Tanya and that she cares about him.

Very aware that my opinion will be unpopular.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just watching as was working but a thought we know Olivia loves herself so has she/could be telling everyone else about her acting career and how she has already had a part on LI and bigging it up? They may feel she has influence on the outside so want to keep her onside or more likely I am looking into it to much and they just want to keep her calm.
The male bomb shell looks to young for the females in there, any there need to be fire or linked to someone famous.
The male bombshell looks about 14 years old 😐

JombleWomble

VIP Member
She really does, I was going to post that myself.
Apparently Rosie has gone on dates with Casey and Kai.
And the guy (Keanen?) picked Samie and Jessie to go on a date with.
There’s a recoupling tonight with bombshells picking first.
I have thoughts, is it OK to speculate or not . 😀
I welcome speculation!

1181carmenta

VIP Member
But that’s not gonna help her deep insecurities in the long run
Facts, that’s not the point I was tryna make though. I was saying she’s clearly comfortable in herself to an extent cos she hasn’t gone out and got a nose job or boob job for example and she can afford to - so she can’t be that insecure. Yeah, she spent 2k - but on what? Fillers etc? I can’t even tell exactly what it is she’s had done so it ain’t that major

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I made my first offcom complaint ever about last nights episode! Horrible to watch.
Don’t think I’ve ever known someone who genuinely complained to ofcom. What bit did you complain about?
---
Thing is I don’t think the girls will actually turn against each other while in the villa.

There appears to be 2 girls and 2 boys groups. But doubt anyone will actually openly turn against the other.

Shaq is a victim and Tanya is just reeling him in and then pushes him away.

Ron wrote the gaslighters apology last night “I’m
Sorry you were upset about what I said”.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Poor Claudia. I’m a bit suspicious of Rosie saying Casey was the only guy who didn’t have sexual chemistry with his partner. So it wasn’t about who Rosie liked??

jadach

VIP Member
Tests for relationships aren’t always about straying sometimes it’s other outside factors like interfering friends, how you handle conflict etc. I think Olivia’s drama especially in front of Sanam when all the girls were saying he still likes you was a huge test and showed strength of character. Imagine if another girl was saying that in front of Olivia? Zara was pretty upfront and look how she treated her. I want them to win purely a payback for having to put up with this crazy cast of dull/delusional/ narcissistic characters! They made this series boring by letting Tanyel and Zara go - shame!
yeah i don’t understand this whole “they havnt been tested yet” like they don’t need to kiss another girl/boy to know they like each other (this applies to everyone but just sanam/kai)
the boys on love island have this logic that they need to get with other people to know their feelings are real, it’s so weird
---
I know that people will disagree but I do think that Tanya has strong feelings for Shaq. If she wanted to escape him, she could have stuck things out with Martin. She went back to Shaq because she actually likes him. Also, she slept with Shaq so she must at the very least fancy him. Despite everything that Shaq and Tanya have been through, they always find their way back to each other. Tanya didn't treat Shaq right during movie night, but she treats him right normally. Shaq himself said that he feels the love from Tanya and that she cares about him.

Very aware that my opinion will be unpopular.
i was always sceptical of wether they “loved” each other as they said it so early on. i still think she only said it cause he did and she felt like she had to. before casa i had the view that there was some feelings there but that they didn’t love each other.
i know some people think that shaq was just wanting to win and playing a game when he said i love you so early on.
idk what to think of them, i don’t know about love but id say he likes her way more than she likes him
i think tanya wanted shaq back and regretted it as soon as she came back and saw him. she’s on and off for me, i don’t think she loves him but i think she has/had some feelings. the whole casa and movie situations makes her some across as kinda cold/heartless tho cause she’s pretty stubborn and has a lot of pride

Last edited:
Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.
No I don’t think they do because if the A and B people spoke then 9 times out of 10 the next conversation would then start with A saying to C I just spoke about this with this person

HockyRorror

VIP Member
This new guy seems really nervous. I feel a bit sorry for him I don't think any of the girls will be open, even if he is actually quite good looking
I thought that Rosie sounded nervous, and I thought Keanon has a naturally worried expression on his normal face when not smiling, I think it’s his eyes.