Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if will walked at this point and tbh I think he should given the state of his mental health.

Reactions: 5

Classychick

Chatty Member
Oh, poor Claudia. I think she’s genuinely upset. Im
glad Keenan picked her.
Don't think she will get on with Keenan, don't seem to be that kind of girl who jumping from one bed to another .. just gonna cry all week before next recoupoling

Dollenganger

VIP Member
People like her know when you're in a vulnerable place emotionally, and they thrive off of choosing not to give you a crumb when they know exactly what would help the problem. She's gross.
Yes, yes, yes! You are exactly right with this.
---
As far as Shaq goes, I think he’s got a solid case of limerence. I feel for him - I really do.

• Heart
I'm not arsed with unseen bits as I give enough to this shitty show, went to dinner with the hubby and then magic mike with the girlies tonight, am I missing out?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Who was it that said TT and Olivia would bet the ghost edit for a bit to take attention away before a vote? Cos it’s quite obviously gonna be a whole hour of this Claudia bull. So attention seeking going to sleep outside 🙄
I said it and it’s exactly what I expected. I think everyone will dump Claudia now

Tanya is getting roasted in her comment section all over IG, saying she's a disgrace to black women, she's not the rep the way, that Shaq deserves better, that she's being voted out next and EVERYOONE is coming for her wig calling it crusty and dirty and telling her to get a better one and not use glue so much

• Sad
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
Also dont know if will amd jessie will work if she goes back to austriala with her saying shes got that thing where if there not there she forgets
Pretty sure she’s moving to London but they won’t work regardless if she has these trust issues.

Reactions: 4