Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or just like Tom, Will, Liam series 7, Davide, Jacques, he thought he could have some fun and get away with it like a typical boy. It’s not deeper than that IMO

Reactions: 14
I agree about the scripting. Everytime they've got ready for the evening and are all stood together with their drinks, someone different each night does a little speech. It looks so much like they are trying to remember their lines and they look really awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I record LI but delete it every time. This is where I get my info, laughs and wind ups. Much better than the show which is eye rollingly obvious and boring. Thanks y'all.

Reactions: 11
I think you have to be really tough mentally to go on these shows. I hope they don’t expect big deals after it no one will get anything.
Am I the only only Casey fan ?? (But he needs to fix the hair. It’s too Backstreet Boys 1990!)
I don't mind him personally, I don't thinks he's done anything wrong and I think it's quite clear he fancies Rosie but also doesn't want to hurt Claudia. Both things can be true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Literally watching for Kai and Sanam now I think they're so cute and have a real natural chemistry. Kai was actually cracking me up when he was throwing grapes at Rosie. Think they may well win.

I feel like Will and Jessie have lost it they're not going to be able to reconnect within the settings of the show. I honestly think that what Will did wasn't super deep in the context of their relationship/the show and in the outside they'd work through it but it's ofc a pressure cooker. I feel sad for both of them I think they may as well walk.

Rosie is a stunner you can tell how much Casey wants to get with her.

Reactions: 14
Probably went to bed with wet hair on purpose.. mad to be sick. Cretin

Reactions: 1
I don't mind him personally, I don't thinks he's done anything wrong and I think it's quite clear he fancies Rosie but also doesn't want to hurt Claudia. Both things can be true.
I don’t mind Casey, but he wasn’t honest with Claudia after his date with Rosie, he told her (Claudia) the date went well but he did not tell her he had said to Rosie he was not closing himself off to other girls. It’s fine to make the most of your LI experience and want to do that but I don’t think since Casa he’s told Claudia he is still exploring his options, it’s pretty obvious Claudia has fallen for him and he should have marked her card, upsetting but better then her thinking they were it.

Rosie is stunning but her voice is getting on my nerves, Casey definitely wants to be seen parading around with her on his arm, better if she doesn’t speak perhaps

Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with people messaging the Islanders’ families hate but there are receipts of Olivia’s family member saying that ‘she doesn’t like black people’ so either he’s a liar or she’s racist.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on this thread from last night - I feel like I could’ve written this word for word myself! Hugs to you, it can be tough but hope you’re in a better place x

Reactions: 7
My conclusion from this is
Olivia is still a toxic narcissist
Claudia is still a dope
Cynthia is trying to remain relevant

Reactions: 12
Claudia needs to calm down she’s known him for about a week. Casey needs to shave his head he’s actually handsome. Olivia is bike and not even in a funny way , hood Shawn is playing the long game and doesn’t actually want to be with Tanya
---
Such a difference

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Helloooo new here! But I’m on the fb page and I just can’t understand some of the opinions on there they all think Claudia is “STUNNING” I just see a really harsh face that looks like her dad with long hair and makeup?

also, she needs to chill she’s putting Casey off her (not that I’m sure he was even that fussed I think he just likes fogarty lol)

Reactions: 18
I agree it’s just a show and I don’t think people should be commenting pages of families and friends but it’s the last line for me.

View attachment 1986555

Edited to add: it wasn’t me messaging him on Facebook
Is this someone related to Olivia OMG?
---
He looks soooooooooo much better with his hair short and he’s quite clearly had Botox too as he constantly looks surprised with his eyebrows

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.