Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone missing the "Fun Will"?
Poor guy is drained. Bring back the class clown we all loved.
Screenshot (22095).png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rosie looks very pretty without make up. Will and Tom both just do whatever in the moment and think later so I don’t see them changing from the players that they are.

As much as I dislike Olivia, Tom did choose her to couple with in the beginning and I think he was attracted to her the most (in looks only). But the thing is, Olivia was right when she said he just goes around kissing everyone.

Reactions: 8
WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME...NO MORE

A banger... the original version that is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No offence to anyone who has it, I’m sorry honestly, but I really don’t like that blonde streak in the front of the hair trend. It was meant to be unique when it first came out and now bloody everyone and their dog has it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.