Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the newbies pick first and Rosie gets close to Maxwell and picks him with the 12yr old picking Samie, that could leave Liv where she’s wanted to be all these weeks, with Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Liv was in it briefly in 2019 I wonder how many years she’s been trying to be chosen as an islander
Do you remember when Suzie from Big Brother tried to get in for three series and failed and then one year they did the golden tickets hidden inside KitKats to get in the house, so her husband bought 60 boxes worth and when a golden ticket wasn’t in any of the KitKats he bought a winning ticket for her online 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact someone as troggin as Casey has two girls interested in him is just too much for my brain to comprehend. The bar is in Hell

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So if the newbies pick first and Rosie gets close to Maxwell and picks him with the 12yr old picking Samie, that could leave Liv where she’s wanted to be all these weeks, with Tom!
If Liv actually gets Tom at the end of all this I will SCREAM

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you remember when Suzie from Big Brother tried to get in for three series and failed and then one year they did the golden tickets hidden inside KitKats to get in the house, so her husband bought 60 boxes worth and when a golden ticket wasn’t in any of the KitKats he bought a winning ticket for her online 😂😂😂
All I remember about Suzy is when she said Grace was no lady and then Grace goes “Nor are you, you moose” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia is quiet tonight, she's probably in a state of shock the new boy didn't pick her for a date.
I looked up from my phone just as Tanya was sat in her bonnet and sunglasses saying really slowly and under her breath "casey could be in trouble" and it gave me a bit of a jumpscare. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this a real thing that happened or were you watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory while high? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I remember about Suzy is when she said Grace was no lady and then Grace goes “Nor are you, you moose” 😁
She was so boring. Even Davina said something when she got evicted like “why did you go in there when all you wanted was peace and quiet and that’s not what Big Brother is about? All you seemed to do was make cups of tea” 😂

That Grace moment was CLASSIC

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Casey you didn’t want to kiss her because you’ve been waiting on this opportunity to get rid of her

Reactions: 10
A whole lot of nothing has happened so far, so boring! Just get to the damn vote.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.