Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new guy seems really nervous. I feel a bit sorry for him I don't think any of the girls will be open, even if he is actually quite good looking
I thought that Rosie sounded nervous, and I thought Keanon has a naturally worried expression on his normal face when not smiling, I think it’s his eyes.

Reactions: 4
This new guy seems really nervous. I feel a bit sorry for him I don't think any of the girls will be open, even if he is actually quite good looking
I'm so sorry I'm not even going to bother Learning his name when he'll be gone Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jessie couldn’t get away from that date soon enough. That’s a shame. Will is going to hurt her when they get out. The thing I see about both him and Tom is they act now and think later.

Reactions: 12
I know Claudias father was a moto racer or something but would he be loaded?

Reactions: 3
I like the bombshells...
I have totally switched my opinion of Claudia & Samie... thought they were lovely, now I think mouthy and cocky

Reactions: 8
This new boy has no chance. The new girl might crack on with Casey though.

Reactions: 11
Jessie couldn’t get away from that date soon enough. That’s a shame. Will is going to hurt her when they get out. The thing I see about both him and Tom is they act now and think later.
I don't think she's into Will enough for him to hurt her. But Will needs a first girlfriend, like probably a 6 mpnth thing, Jessie needs a proper relationship

Reactions: 6
No it was her teeth he was talking about 😆 she said she liked his teeth and casey asked if hers was real 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keenan has said more to Samie in 10 minutes that Tom’s managed in a fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.