Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that it is hard to judge. However from what we have seen, Tanya just doesn't like his reactions to certain situations. You aren't going to like everything about your partner. There will always be certain parts of their character that you aren't keen on. You just have to decide whether or not you can cope with the bit of their personality that you don't like.

Reactions: 6
Shaq just seems to become surly very easily. It’s hard to be in a relationship with someone like that when you’re more laid back. Every time he’s annoyed at Tanya, she ends up having to apologise to him when she’s not really done anything wrong.

Reactions: 5
It’s so unnatural - a lot like the whole show!

Same as them all coming down at once for evening drinks or all going with a couple who are heading to the hideaway. The scripted chats are excruciating and I hope it spells the end to the whole concept.

Reactions: 4
If someone calls you wifey material btw that’s not a fucking compliment, it means you’re a doormat

Reactions: 19
I’m convinced Shaq fancies Lana. Trust me if I was Tanya, I’d be questioning why my man is so concerned about next man doing other girls dirty. Yeah morality and that - but why the fuck do you care? She isn’t me and she shouldn’t matter that much to you

Reactions: 16
I just don’t like any of these..even when I say I like them they end up being dickheads after

Reactions: 8
I don't like Shaq at all he needs to let people have their own journey and concentrate on his own relationship.

Reactions: 3
But tbf Tanya Shaq wouldn’t have had to ask him a second time if he had done it the first time?

Reactions: 18
tbf i don’t think tanya intentionally got lana there and planned it, he came over to them and mentioned the situation but i see why he didn’t like it

Reactions: 8
'I am dropping the ego' as if that is something Tom would say something like that in his normal life

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.