Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Yep, I have 100% gone off Tanya. If she wanted to be a player, why act like she was invested in Shaq? She is bad vibes completely.

Reactions: 19

kayl1986

VIP Member
I’m really on the fence with this.
I thought she was but her TikTok came up on my fyp today and I think she’s maybe a little bit odd herself.
I hope she’s genuine though because they do seem good together and I think it would break his heart if she was pretending. Also would have to be some actress to be doing it this long and allll day every day
Jessie was lovely on Australia love island. She is one of the nicest girls there. Maybe her plan was will but I generally think she really likes him the more she’s got to know him.

jadach

VIP Member
Ohh I didn't know Shaq said that. Wonder why the producers bother filming them saying their types before they go seeing as that is 75% of the convos they have in there 😅

Taking the show at face value (which we obvs can't anymore coz none of them go on the show for love) but isn't the whole point that their "usual types" haven't been working out for them hence why they are single?

And anyway 90% of them think a hair colour is a type! 😅 Idiots! If I hear "not gona lie my usual type is blondes" once more while they try to lay it on thick on a stunning brunette......
“i don’t have a type, i prefer personality, but on paper it would be blonde and blue eyes” like okay hitler

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Hold on Tanya I thought you were in love with Shaq the other day and now you're open to see what happens with Martin??? That's not what being in love is all about babe

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I liked the old vote they used to do where it would be these couples are not compatible, therefore save one person from each couple. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They should do this again, but later on when couples are more established so the decision for the other to stay or go is actually hard. If they do it too early it's obvious they'll stay.

Remember with Georgia and Sam when they said they could either leave together or stay in the villa but not as a couple? That should be brought back as a rule for after Casa. If you recouple at Casa you shouldn't be able to then go back to your OG couple, otherwise the Dami/Indiyah Tasha/Andrew route of recoupling then ditching the newbie is too easy. Cba watching people flip-flopping around, make them accountable for their choices!

Reactions: 18

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Blonde Sammy is PAINFULLY desperate, it'll actually a bit uncomfortable if she's like this the entire time

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Why does Ellie dress like she’s a 55 year old woman at her mate from work’s hen do/a crap attempt at Ladies Day. Why does it look like she bought it from Jane Norman. Actually I take that back. It’s insulting to Mrs Norman.

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Tanya conveniently bringing up her ex is basically her setting Shaq up as the villain so she doesn’t look so bad when she ditches him at Casa

PondersLondon

And I totally understand why Shaq wasn’t happy, however all this hasn’t happened in one day so he’s had time to think. The clip from First Look shows him to be intimidating that he would never get with someone after being compared to an ex, like never ever. Bit hard to convey in just the written word, have a look at the clip and observe his body language and the tone in his voice.
You think that Shaq was being intimidating?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
To me, it seemed like he was just trying to put his point across in a clear way.

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Shaq and Tanya saying they’re in love reminds me of when me and my now husband were in Ibiza 12 years ago. We hadn’t been together long and in a lovey dovey off our face on pills moment he told me he loved me and I said it back. Then the next day it was very awkward and we both pretended it hadn’t happened 🤣

• Haha