Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda.C

I didn't mind Ellie but I do think it's funny that she came in saying her corporate job wasn't for her, she's come out to less than 20k followers so I think she might have to go back to it unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

kayl1986

VIP Member
Will and Jessie for me. He does my head in at times but these are the best of a bad bunch and I really like Jessie. Edit I do like Tom and Samie would be happy with them but I don’t know if they’ll survive casa

Rach88

VIP Member
Well these boys are cringeeeee af
Omg 'the king'?! I think the fuck not sit down

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Just watched Unseen Bits, they really need to start using stuff like this in the main show rather than the same manufacturered conversations over and over. All the Islanders are more likable in Unseen Bits and I laughed at them multiple times.

The Scouse Mouse
Tanyel doing Toms eyebrows
The boys and their dragons
Looking at the mountains upside down
Jessie's dream

I also now think Will and Jessie are genuine, I think she is as "special" as he is and they are hilarious together.

Jt2020

VIP Member
Just wait til Ron finds out that Will’s playing the field… he will likely go and sleep outside and go straight for the win with Lana! Ugh!

• Wow

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If I was Claudia I’d just feel like I was tagging along with a group of girls I barely know. Trying to fit in when she’s been there for like 2 mins just looks like Hell on Earth to me

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Just a random observation and nothing to do with Love Island but I keep getting this particular ad come up whenever I'm on Tattle is it just me or are thes socks/stockings creepy AF? 😱 Animal hoofs!
92DCA08F-403C-4438-83CE-744BE9E463C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I actually think Will and Layla have more chemistry than Will and Jessie

If he's a sleaze he will fuck it all up for himself

Reactions: 19

bananabutter

VIP Member
Looking at the girls now the only one I really like is Sami. Claudia also has potential but the others are just draaaab

kayl1986

VIP Member
Even Tanyel couldn’t see where Olivia and Kai come from and didn’t see a connection. She just wanted her happy at the end of the day as she thought at the time Olivia was a good friend to her . But now she knows otherwise but she’s not seen the show yet