Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Get over Tanyel people. She offered nothing to the show and interested nobody in there. There's a reason for that. If there's a friend island, she can enter that and everyone will chance her on that 👌

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

bananabutter

VIP Member
I liked the old vote they used to do where it would be these couples are not compatible, therefore save one person from each couple. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
No one looks convinced by Lana saying she thinks Ron will prove them all wrong
Ron will stick with her now until the end because he’s twigged how negative of a reaction he would get from everyone for ditching her. Wait until he gets out he’ll drop her like a potato. Or, he’ll keep her as wifey whilst getting up to no good behind her back.

Jt2020

VIP Member
YES JUSTICE IS SERVED!!! They won’t go but Olivia and Kai being in the bottom is bloody brilliant!!

Reactions: 21

jadach

VIP Member
just saw someone describe martin as “dami hopeless” 😂

(in case anyone’s confused, damis last name is “hope”)

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Oh Tanya get to fuck. She is so manipulative. Says one thing to the girls then runs back to him . I love you . Seems like only she can have an opinion but she don’t listen to him. This was him and Ron so why she’s thrown herself in the row just to kiss arse to Lana and Ron

• Heart

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Just watched last night's Aftersun. I'm glad that Tanyel came across so well. It's refreshing to have a girl who respects herself and deals with things in a mature way. She's a top woman and I hope we see more of her.
---

Just watched last night's Aftersun. I'm glad that Tanyel came across so well. It's refreshing to have a girl who respects herself and deals with things in a mature way. She's a top woman and I hope we see more of her.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude but Layla looks like a blow up sex doll mixed with a botched Donatella versace except a brunette one, and Lydia is essentially a scottish coco and that girl who said she neve rgets rejected LMFAO it's giving that hun in S5 who said we gonna take your man and then no one picked her and she went home, thats gonna happen to this grl as well

• Haha