Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Claudia.Daddy got her the gig that should have been given to a newbie. I hate the pampered princess types
She spent 2k on her face going in apparently.( Well her daddy did!)

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How has Kai made it this far lol honestly.
I always forget he is there tbh.
Hard to believe at the beginning he was one all the OG girls said they had their eye on 😂 Until he opened his mouth.
I don't think he is awful at all - just desparately dull.

• Heart
  • Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m actually here for Will straying - I said a few pages back I thought he could be the dark horse of casa.

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
The girls must have left for Casa nearly 60hrs ago and yet we have just had to sit thro half an hour of I don’t like you comparing me to your ex.

I suspect the Casa footage will be dryer than Liv’s flirting.

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Yes the same. Something about Casey I’m not sure on. I really hate Ron and Lana but I don’t think Casey is as nice as he makes out
Didn’t someone in the previous thread mention that they went to uni with Casey and he was apparently “awful” to quote the user’s words? They didn’t elaborate but they eluded that he wasn’t as nice as he’s currently depicting on screen.

• Wow

Rach88

VIP Member
I don't mean to be rude but Layla looks like a blow up sex doll mixed with a botched Donatella versace except a brunette one, and Lydia is essentially a scottish coco and that girl who said she neve rgets rejected LMFAO it's giving that hun in S5 who said we gonna take your man and then no one picked her and she went home, thats gonna happen to this grl as well
It's always the ones that scream stuff like I've never been rejected I'm gonna take your man that get 2 seconds airtime and is never heard of again hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart