Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I think the beef with Shaq and Ron last night became a matter of principle for Shaq. It wasn't that there was enough of them to do the dishes it was the fact Ron just went off to chat and then basically said 'nah, I'm not doing it, there's enough of you'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

gsss

Sorry but if I was Tanya I could NEVER chat shit about my man to girls let alone tell them I had an ick. Regardless of how angry I was w my partner I would always respect them enough to keep our disputes in house not blurt them around for everyone to put their two pence in. And definitely shouldn’t have mentioned the ex thing. Uncalled for. I don’t think Shaq is annoyed that he was called out and can’t take when he’s been in the wrong cause he has apologised a few times, I think he just didn’t like HOW it was gone about which is fair enough tbh. In a couple someone you’re with should pull you privately, it’s different with mates. I think it’s mainly a respect principle for him.
Having said that he does still have a few red flags tho so can’t dispute that. But I think he really likes Tanya, I’m not sure I’m fully convinced on how much she likes (“loves”) him though

Cannot stand Ron, don’t know why so many people are starting to feel sorry for him? Lana needs to piss off from my screen too. Hate Liv, her bitchyness isn’t entertaining enough for her to stay wish she fucks off too. Her and Kai just got together on a whim think it’s all BS.

Quite like Samie and Tom. Will and Jess are my fav. Not sure on Casey and Claudia yet it’s been two days can’t be that serious there was simply no one else so was a default. So glad Ellie and her shite outfits have fucked off tho

• Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Sorry but Ryan is the only good looking casa boy, I find Kain very odd to look at

They're also too young for the girls I think. Only 2 of them are 25 or over where as only 2 of the girls are under 25.

Clovis

VIP Member
Samie is me right now, "I've heard this story two times..."

/gets up and walks away

• Haha

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Tom and Samie I think are my fave but gave my app vote to Casey and Claudia as they’re both new thought they’d need more to not be in the bottom 3 to piss the witch off when she’s up there with boring Kai 🤣

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Wtf is with the lighting that photographer uses to do all their promo shots or whatever they’re called? It’s like when you go into a fitting room and see the audacity of the reflection staring back at you. You know you look better IRL but the illusion is ruined 😂

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
It's irritating me that Lana seems to be wearing Ron's tshirt. It irritated me when Liberty did it a couple of seasons ago as well. It's such a blatant attempt to look lovesick and loyal for the audience. You're gonna see him again in a few days, stop acting as though he's been shipped off to war 🙄

• Heart

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Tanya is fake. You can’t say you remind me of my ex, you sense there might be some potential icks and then say you love him so much
I definitely think she's used the L word too fast and now she's stuck in a pairing that's incompatible. Because if she ends it he will take it very badly.

• Heart

PondersLondon

How many of us would feel comfortable with being negatively compared to your new partner's ex? I feel like most of us would be bothered by it. Also, I think that tonight's episode is the day after Tanya made the comment, so I can understand why Shaq is still processing it.

Reactions: 17