Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually here for Will straying - I said a few pages back I thought he could be the dark horse of casa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys anyone have a poll they want for next thread? I was thinking favourite gurl..

Reactions: 6
The casa people are always just desperate for a ticket in to the main cast.

there’s actually no one from the OG couples I want to not go back to each other.

Reactions: 9
Sammy is a prime example of why having a tan makes a difference. Poor lass’s complexion makes her look like she’s lived in a broom cupboard for the best part of her 27 years, devoid of sunlight.

And did this broad just say “you need a real woman”? What makes her a “real” woman compared to Samie 1 please? 🤔 cheeky witch
She’s curvier. Women like that always try to demean slimmer women than themselves as not real women 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, but begging to share a bed with WILL - Will - of all people to stay on Love Island… nah. I’m almost as mortified as I was for that Alexandra girl years back when she settled for Dr Alex 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The AUDACITY of that giggly little Sammy trying to make out she’s better than Samie (I think Samie is like a 10/10 so I’m shook haha)

Reactions: 25
What did Will do?? My dog was trying to lick my face so I missed it someone fill me in 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wait til Ron finds out that Will’s playing the field… he will likely go and sleep outside and go straight for the win with Lana! Ugh!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, but begging to share a bed with WILL - Will - of all people to stay on Love Island… nah. I’m almost as mortified as I was for that Alexandra girl years back when she settled for Dr Alex 🥴
I’ll never forget when they went on a date and she tried to dress all sexy and he was more interested in the car they were driving

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.