Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so cringe - the smell of desperation of them all to get/stay into the main villa - casa girls and boys

Reactions: 7
Sammy is a prime example of why having a tan makes a difference. Poor lass’s complexion makes her look like she’s lived in a broom cupboard for the best part of her 27 years, devoid of sunlight.

And did this broad just say “you need a real woman”? What makes her a “real” woman compared to Samie 1 please? 🤔 cheeky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually think Will and Layla have more chemistry than Will and Jessie

If he's a sleaze he will duck it all up for himself

Reactions: 19
Will seems a bit more chill around this new girl.. I don't know, I never thought it would be him though I thought he would stay loyal to Jessie

Reactions: 10
Hell, no. I did not have Farmer Will and Big Ang on my bingo card. Moving mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The boys were missing the OG girls last night. And now new girls are in they’re quite happy for the girls to go off with someone else.

Reactions: 7
Will for duck sake. There is everyone saying Jessie is using him. Disappointed in him . There is him losing chance at winning but then look at Davide

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.