Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Do we think any of them will get to 1 million followers this year? To be honest by now I would’ve followed a few of them on Instagram but have only followed tanyel and that’s only since she left!😅

Reactions: 3

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I've only just caught up with Friday's episode... Been put right off Shaq Attack now, he's threw his toys out the pram and his attitude stinks. Tanya will 100% have her head turned in Casa Amor... Although I don't find any of the Casa boys attractive 🤣🤣

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Watched The Apprentice (terrific episode) so just caught up.
Not much love on the island last night, after dinner it turned into Big Brother with Shaq in the role of Carole from Series 8.

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Tbh I think the sake of all the Welsh contestants 😂 whatever reality show they really show us up
Do you watch Love Island Australia? Much better than the British shite and Callum (from Wales) on the last series was one of the stand out contestants. Properly entertaining.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Will and Jessie for me. He does my head in at times but these are the best of a bad bunch and I really like Jessie. Edit I do like Tom and Samie would be happy with them but I don’t know if they’ll survive casa
All good points.

jadach

VIP Member
Yeah I agree he was influenced 100% he should have made the choice for himself . Weak excuse. He’s just gutted as everyone probably told him he’d still be there if he picked Tanyel 😂
yh i think he just saw everyone’s reaction and is now saying this

PondersLondon

same but i feel like braids would be harder to maintain than wigs 😭 i get why the black girls mostly wear wigs. apart from indiyah, she was smart with hers, her hair looked so good. you’re also in the villa for like two months, so at what point do you get done redone.
Wigs are easy because you can take them off easily and do something with your real hair.
I agree that Indiyah did well with her hair.
Lynda should be ok with braids because she might only be in the villa for like 4 weeks or less.

Holmessk

VIP Member
Is someone attempting to do toms eyebrows in there as they’re getting worse as the days go on I swear 🙈

I’m so bored of Shaq & Tanya. Feel like it’s been scripted so they can have a storyline because otherwise they were just sitting quietly in the background.
Tanyel did his brows on unseen bits. It was quite amusing.

• Haha