Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia seems nice but in terms of being a bombshell she seems like she’ll be a dud. Bringing in new folk right before Casa is always pointless.

Reactions: 17
I would be all over Casey I think he’s a sexy bastard and with the personality

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m trying to remember who else had an entrance during that challenge but it’s lost on me, she seemed to walk sexier than Claudia anyway 😆

Reactions: 2
comments on insta are saying tom's sister follows the new girl so Tom prob does know her

Reactions: 4
Someone posted on the ex islanders thread that Tasha tweeted a video tonight of her heart rate challenge but she left out the part where she cried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they are going to bring a bombshell in for the heart rate challenge then they need to make sure she can move, not just look pretty. I will be really disappointed if she is stiff as a plank tomorrow.

Reactions: 8
Are we gonna get a vote for popular couple or popular girl anytime soon? I hoped we might get one before casa

Reactions: 6
Claudia is defo a nepo dud. Generic and looks like she’s tried to morph into her sister since dad won the jungle (brunette)

240A88CF00000578-2873329-image-a-33_1418556718035.jpg

le-Fogarty-and-Jake-Quickenden-and-Claudia-Fogarty.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lana was such a witch tonight. She was so rude to Casey and the sleeping on the day bed while Ron snuggled up to Tanyel was so pathetic. She’s such an idiot. I think she’s underestimated Casey’s popularity and overestimated Ron’s and that’s influencing her bitchiness with Casey. She did the same with Zara when Olivia was picking on her. She’s such a sidekick.

Reactions: 55
I really didn't like him for a bit but I've been getting a great laugh off Will the last few episodes. Is this what Stockholm syndrome is?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.