Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Ron will deliberately show no interest in the new Bombshell just to "prove" everyone wrong

Reactions: 33
New girl is prettier than I originally thought but not pretty enough to leave a lasting impression or do any damage. Like Ellie - interesting for about 5 minutes and then fades into obscurity.

Reactions: 25
The fact that the new girl Claudia is Carl Fogarty’s daughter is so funny to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new girl’s walk wasn’t very sexy. Looked like she was coming over to clear the tables.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I think we can agree that was the most entertaining this show has got so far. We finished one thread and already 12 pages into a new. We were taking a week for that

Reactions: 24
New girl is prettier than I originally thought but not pretty enough to leave a lasting impression or do any damage. Like Ellie - interesting for about 5 minutes and then fades into obscurity.
I really don’t know how Ellie got cast

Reactions: 10
Just seen a lot of comments on the FB group that the new girl is Tom’s ex which would explain the reaction 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.