Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel if Will could, he would return back from casa amour with a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is no way the Australian fancies Will. He just gave me the ink several times over. I feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s obviously with him for his dick size also 😂🤷‍♀️
Mind shaq looks like he is packing also
And Jordan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off Olivia not everyone thinks you're the second coming of Christ

Reactions: 26
Hmmm I dunno 🤣 I don’t think she’s got an issue with Liv though. Olivia is just being dramatic again

Reactions: 8
Shut up Olivia, bored of her constant need for drama and being the victim. Samie didn’t do that maliciously, looked like she was just a bit too excitable during the challenge

Reactions: 15
Olivia's beef with a different girl each episode is so contrived. Fair play to her, she knows what will get the screen time.

Reactions: 23
Sammie, now you’ll have hysterical freaks off twitter phoning offcom to say Olivia is being bullied

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.