Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
i'm still thinking about how ruuuuude ron was to casey about the white jeans... i'd take casey in white jeans blue jeans black jeans thank you very much 🥹

Reactions: 19

1181carmenta

VIP Member
As much as I like Will, I don’t really think it’ll be fair if him and Jessie stay until the final. The producers will want him in because he’s such a character and the “nerdy” boy getting a hot girl is a good storyline with the public - but you cannot convince me that’s a genuine connection for shit.

Reactions: 19

Notredamn

VIP Member
Why oh why does Olivia go around giving her nod of approval unasked for? She has no authority. She is not the mum of the villa. She has no relationship experience. She should be giving advice on strong hold hair gels nothing more and nothing less

Praying to a non existent god that the new girl will make a beeline for Casey. He’s better looking than Ronald and seems decent by LI standards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

kayl1986

VIP Member
Lana already face like smacked arse seeing Ron and Tanyel in bed this morning as he’s lying on Tanyel

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Always and the girls cast in general are usually always better looking than the men. I also noticed last night the men were huddled round a fire with hoodies on and the girls were letting it all hang out
Typical - Tanyel is single the last two weeks but yes, let’s send in another test for Ron.

jadach

VIP Member
i really hope kai turns his head from olivia, i’m so annoyed he got to stay for her. olivia has had the most chances out of the girls, kais had most out of the bottom boys. her saying spencer could turn his head…but kai (who already has) won’t turn his head??

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I feel for Tanyel. Why is Liv being vile towards her? She did this towards Zara. Clearly threatened😂