Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Olivia is so bitchy, she seems to have the entire villa wrapped around her finger.

Reactions: 18

hol20x

VIP Member
Well done Lana for showing Ron that he can treat you like shit and walk all over you and you'll still go running back to him.

Bring on Casa, hope he turns his head again.

Holmessk

VIP Member
Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. I'm absolutely exhausted and stuffed from a day celebrating a final adoption hearing. Hope something happens to keep me awake. I've already eaten 10 jaffa cakes and now I'm chomping munchies. Literally just finishing catching up on last night's episode as LI could never compete with happy valley.

• Heart
  • Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
It’s annoying that Spencer who liked Tanyel is gone and they’re all asking Liv how SHE feels about it

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
I can see it now. Lana and Ron recouple, Casaa happens, Ron plays about but goes back to Lana and they show it at the movies, Lana cries. Ron says he needed a test without her but he came back for her.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Do we think Tanyel will put up a good fight for Spencer to stay?
I sooooo want Kai to fuck off home. Sick of his beady eyes and him saying he’s “gassed” every twenty seconds.

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Really really want Tanyel and Ron to have a friendship shag for the lols while cracking on with others in the daytime

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
When Casey told Lana he didn't want to be in a love triangle, I hoped she'd have a moment of self reflection and give him an answer, but she didn't. Casey stopped smiling and you could tell that he knows he's wasting his time.

Hopefully he's been chatting to some of the other girls and moves on. Lana can make her own breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
What the fuck is Ron doing? Like lying and giggling all over Tanyel? Watch him lose interest now she's shown him interest

Reactions: 17