Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
i really hope kai turns his head from olivia, i’m so annoyed he got to stay for her. olivia has had the most chances out of the girls, kais had most out of the bottom boys. her saying spencer could turn his head…but kai (who already has) won’t turn his head??
she’s such a hypocrite too, moved on fast from harris to tom (who said she didn’t want anymore) then spencer comes and she’s still getting to know tom at the same time, then moves into kai, but tanyel can’t move on from someone she’s just started to get to know

Reactions: 17

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Olivia has to be hands down one of the most jarring islanders in LI history. Thinks she’s the main character when she’s giving the same energy as a Casa reject.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I'm going to let her.......oh Ron Ron Ron you're a prick.
Poor Casey 😪😪 send in a bombshell for him and watch Ron lose his shit for the new bombshell.

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
I detest Olivia! She's so petty, jealous and self-obsessed! I just want her gone

strawb

VIP Member
definitely tanyel, and to match that, least favourite kai 💁‍♀️

just a couple of observations

who told casey that douchey hairstyle is a good idea because he'd actually be reeeeally good looking if he just had short hair

olivia definitely did this whole tanyel-ron thing so that people would potentially like tanyel less and approve of her with kai more, but failed 😅

ellie has the worst fashion sense ever, i feel like she's trying to be ''fashionable'' tasha with her clothing choices, but tasha's outfits were shit too

lastly, why aren't all the girls all over jordan? he's 10000% the best man in there

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Always and the girls cast in general are usually always better looking than the men. I also noticed last night the men were huddled round a fire with hoodies on and the girls were letting it all hang out
Like when Gemma and Luca went into the hideaway last season. She looked like a solid 10/10 and Luca had the audacity to wear a black hoodie and some saggy white boxers 🤢 The boys need to try harder!

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Wow if only 5 million viewers had predicted this dramatic twist in the Lana-Ron saga 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I find Ron so manipulative. It's uncomfortable to watch him.
I agree, I think he's vile. But Lana is also using Casey just to manipulate Ron so maybe they're right about being well suited for each other. I feel bad for Casey and hope he meets someone great at Casa.

Lana and Ron should couple up so they can be voted out together and live happily every after (until he cheats on her at his first club appearance)

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Lana is a twat. Why fuck him around like that to friend zone him? Lana and Ron deserve each other, both people who do what they want and other people are just collateral

• Heart

SaLou

VIP Member
Tanyel.

I can't believe just how shite this series is though. Worst Love Island I've ever seen.

hol20x

VIP Member
Poor Casey being strung along so Lana can get her own back on Ron knowing full well she's gonna mug him off and go back to Ron.